ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_HOME_BREW_WALLACE_

Professional Drunken Yahoo!
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, Have and AHB'ers been nominated for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge?

Edit: Spolleng

No but you can apparently self-nominate. I may be doing one soon....

Since this is an Aussie site I kinda think we should refer to the disease by its Australian name - the MND Ice Bucket challenge.

I got this in my facebook feed today, golden

Last edited by a moderator:
So, we just did it:
http://youtu.be/AIi9_NzyWDs

Oh, ALS challenge. Here I was thinking it was A/S/L challenge, so I just went on chat roulette and challenged several people. I just got pictures of cocks, which doesn't answer the other two questions.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408917845.303161.jpg

Was it just me or did Tim not look anything like they expected him to. Lol like when Tony showed his war wounds from a bottle bomb.

Might be just you. Considering his avatar pic, quirky post content and admission to being "somewhat of a hipster", I was expecting an ironic beard at the least. Did not dissapoint.

In retrospect it would have actually been quite sensible for me to be wearing what my avatar is wearing. Rather than, you know, shirt and bow tie. (That was the Baron's idea, btw).

I still thought it was good and funny. Also I'm hopeless at putting faces to names.

Nah I'm too short and fat to be out swimming lol

Love it Tim, "well, that went well.

Obviously a personal connection for you & The Baron, but I understand the whole trend has raised a shed load of money for research, so that's great.
Also, I "get" the meme's insinuating that it's a very first-world undertaking, but I also think that creates a false dichotomy. It's possible to give a **** (and some cash) about MND and drought/famine ravaged parts of Africa simultaneously.

jimmy86 said:
Was it just me or did Tim not look anything like they expected him to. Lol like when Tony showed his war wounds from a bottle bomb.
Good to see Tony posting again yesterday. He could rock a beard like that!!

Latest posts

Back