Almost Lost An Eye!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you recover completely, and soon. Make sure you have a few sherbets at the wedding to accelerate your recovery.

Don't know what it is about some blokes attracting bad luck.
My youngest brother had his left wrist stitched up last week after he used a chainsaw one handed. He was so close to cutting off his whole hand that it doesn't bear thinking about. Fortunately, he should make a full recovery.

I'll be down your way in November, keep an eye out for me.

lucky bloke.
when I was 3 or 4yrs old I got piked at full run with an old threaded broom handle. It missed my eyeball and went up into the socket popping my eyeball out. I still remember the impact knocking me on my arse then someone running with me and the feeling of the eyeball flapping on my face like it happened yesterday.
When I watched brave heart and they used the poles to stop the charge made me cringe. I know what it feels like.

Far out that's close. I had a top go like that and it hit me on the cheek. It hurt like hell so I can only imagine how much that hurt.

Eye stories make me want to spew.....
Eye fell off the back of a ute once.

shiner.jpg

Back