Almost Bottled Tonight

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had a crap day at work and thought bottling would be a great way of losing the crap mood I was in. I ended up having a glass of it straight from the fermenter, it tasted great. Then I drank some more beer.
Bottling can wait until the weekend.

how much did you drink? I thought I drunk it green when kegged and drunk the same night lol

I always drink whatever I can't get out of the bottling bucket and into a bottle, ends up a pints worth most times, who can resist?

Nah, it was a couple of SN IPA's and a stout. The lazy kicked in. The brew has been in the fermenter for over a fortnight and is going to be a winner, normally I just have a taste out of the hydrometer tube to see how it's going. This one wont need a lot of conditioning.

I have a terrible habit of drinking from the fermenter, it's mostly pretty damn tasty. I also really enjoy tasting the changes as it finishes fermenting and conditions. It starts out as hydro samples while it's sweet early on and ends up as 1/2 a glass here and there once it's pretty well done.

I actually brew 24L batches to make sure I still have a good amount to bottle!! :p

Latest posts

Back