• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

All Grain Setup - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gormand

Reaction score
Ok so apparently I dont drink as much as I brew so I am scaling back my brewing quite a bit and will be selling a big chunk of my gear. I would like to sell it as a whole but if I have no luck after a while then I will sell it piece by piece so watch this space :)
Setup includes
3 Fermentation tubs (One which I cant find the lid for but I may find it) one of which has a beer warmer in it (Havnt tested it though got it off another brewer along with a different one that I have used and am not selling)
50L SS stockpot - No lid but I have been using a large piece of MDF
3 ring burner - inc regulator, works fine tend to only need the lowest settings
Various bits and bobs - Hydrometer, cloth for grain etc. You can take what you want from the pile of stuff I have
Bottles - I'm going to need a lot less so glass bottles of various sizes.
Your choice of fridge - I have 2 one that I used for brewing and one that used to be our old fridge. You can pick which one you want and take it, unless someone buys the other one first.

Looking around $300 ONO for the lot located in Maribyrnong VIC. Pickup only.

If someone just wants a fridge I will be selling the other one as well(Both fit fermentation tubs). The bigger one (With freezer) will need a replacement shelf of some sort before it can handle anything with any weight to it though. The smaller fridge uses wire shelves which bend alarmingly but has always held the tanks.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
5.jpg

some people use aquarium heaters.you put a large bunge with hole and feed the cord thru it.similar to green lid.is my guess

Yep DU99 has it right with the rubber bung for a heater.
Im splitting the gear up now, pot and burner are gone and one of the fridges(The one without the freezer) is being held.

3 tubs a fridge and random stuff with them still up for grabs.

How many bottles do you have to go? Sizes? Interested in 7fiddy's if you have some? (a spare Hydrometer wouldnt go astray either)

Yob

Latest posts

Back