• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

All grain gear: Brewing stand, MillMaster and vessels inner Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simongg

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first post as my gear has been sitting idle for some time !

I've been brewing professionally for 3 years and now working in sales and brewing consulting in the industry, so my homebrew gear needs to go to a new home.

Brewing stand - fully welded steel. I designed this to be a wheelable stand, but quite compact to fit in a small space. It's modeled on this baby:
http://www.morebeer.com/products/1550-tippy-brewsculpture.html
Designed to take 50+L or 25L vessels. Its 1.2m high and 1.45m wide and 0.5m deep
IMG_3515.jpg

Includes 4 ring gas burner.IMG_3510.jpg

Mash tun: 36L Rubbermaid mash tun, with domed false bottom, thermometer and thermowell with probe to suit a HERMS recirc setup. Just connect your own HERMS and a pump and you can do step mashes.
IMG_3518.jpgIMG_3517.jpg
Has a bulge in the internal lining but still works fine.

MillMaster Mill - has done less than 60Kg of grain through it, but it needs a good clean as has been in storage.
IMG_3509.jpg

Boiler: Also includes the converted 18 Gallon keg as a boiler. My father in law (a fitter / boiler maker ) made the lid for me. It works beatifully as a 65+L boiler with lots of space to prevent boilovers.

HLT: My original double bucket mash tun is also included which would serve as a HLT. It has an element but not sure if it works as has not been used for ages.

I would prefer someone take the whole lot so will not split yet.

$300 for the lot ! - I'm in South Melbourne

Cheers
Simon

GrumpyPaul said:
Would you seperate the mill?
Yeaaap. They dont make em like that anymore. Id like to see one myself one day. Maybe i could take my kids to see one, one day. If i wasn't broke i would have asked the same question.

I'll take it all if it's still available! I'm in Bentleigh East and could grab a goget van and pick it up today or tomorrow. Been waiting for something like this to come along for a while. Great setup!

Chris.

Back