All grain brewing equipment hire

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roosterboy

Reaction score
Has anyone hired or does anyone hire out electric brewing equipment anywhere ? I spoke to a guy once who was trying hire a system out ,
but I don't think he had any luck .Why doesn't this happen ?

What kind of system?

It's pretty varied - if I tried to hire out my esky and element, I think people would laugh : a grainfather or braumeister on the other hand I guess might be ok.

Not sure about other clubs - but Melbourne Brewers has gear they loan out to members.

The Club recently acquired a Grainfather that is available for loan.

GrumpyPaul said:
Not sure about other clubs - but Melbourne Brewers has gear they loan out to members.

The Club recently acquired a Grainfather that is available for loan.
Do the club members pay for the hire or do they have a club membership fee or something like that ?

Melb brewers was always free to paid members with limited conditions when I was there. I presume it's the same now but that was close to 2 years ago.

When I was at home make it in Reservoir I saw a sign on the SS brew tech insulated mash tun saying hire me. Not sure how it works I have a system

Roosterboy said:
Do the club members pay for the hire or do they have a club membership fee or something like that ?
Melbourne Brewers Club membership is a bargain at $55 per year.

Loan of equipment is free to paid up members - usually there is a deposit of some sort which you get back when the gear comes back clean.

Also has a very extensive library of brewing related books to borrow as well.

Mind you its a long way to the monthly meetings for you from South coast NSW...

Latest posts

Back