All Grain Brew Sculpture For Sale: Everything!

• Thread starter mchitiea
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mchitiea

If anyone is interested:
-We have recently acquired a Beer3 Brewing sculpture from a manager of a Soda Company (int'l Corp.). He is moving to another plant and can not take his:
COMPLETE - ALL GRAIN - HOME BREWING SYSTEM.
-We know him personally and can attest that this system has ....MAYBE....ten brews on it. It comes with EVERYTHING TO BREW BEER: From the sculpture to the ladels. This package has kegs, carboys, chemicals, ladel, padels, heat exhangers, thermometers, refractometer, stuff, stuff and more stuff. There is even print outs of recipes (about 2" thick)! Basically EVERYTHING you could possibly use to home brew all grain batches!

The sculpture is like this:
http://www.morebeer.com/product.html?product_id=16773

-Will be taking pics and taking exact inventory soon. If any interest, let us know.
Thank you,
Matt
C&C Distributing / Pepsi Equipment Liquidators of N. CA.
c&[email protected] / [email protected]

Looks great, but I hate to think what the shipping on it would be to Australia.

Doc

Doc - Morebeer quoted me $500US - $1000US depending on location.

I was seriously considering the B3-250 until that point.

shipping one of these systems costs more than the actual system alone.

I wrote a post regarding the trials and further trials of getting my B3 1550 here to Melbourne. Just a reminder that the final cost on this end of the shipping - I also paid $600us to get it out of the States - yes the Australian shipping component -getting it off the ship, through customs and to my house was $1449.77

If you are going to spend that much money on shipping then I would spend more money on getting a better system than the one on offer here - not saying it isnt a good system just that they make more advanced systems than the B3 1000.

My system is great and if you could afford it I would say go for it!

Latest posts

Back