Aligator Joke - Maybe Nsfw

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgriffin

Reaction score
A guy walks into a bar with a pet alligator by his side. He puts the alligator up on the bar. He turns to the astonished patrons. "I'll make you a deal. I'll open this alligator's mouth and place my genitals inside. Then the gator will close his mouth
for one minute. He'll then open his mouth and I'll remove my unit unscathed. In return for witnessing this spectacle, each of you will buy me a drink."

The crowd murmured their approval.

The man stood up on the bar, and dropped his trousers, placing his privates in the alligator's mouth. The gator closed his mouth as the crowd gasped. After a minute, the man grabbed a beer bottle and rapped the alligator hard on the top of its
head. The gator opened his mouth and the man removed his genitals unscathed as promised.

The crowd cheered and the first of his free drinks were delivered.

The man stood up again and made another offer. "I'll pay anyone $100 who's willing to give it a try."

A hush fell over the crowd.

After a while, a hand went up in the back of the bar. A blonde girl timidly spoke up. "I'll try, but you have to promise not to hit me on the head with the beer bottle so hard."

And you thought it was an alligator joke! :)

Ha ha, don't worry mate I got it.
But, I'm pleased I got that reaction.
Great joke btw.

You'd hope she could do that because her mouth is big, not for another reason...

Cannibal blonde! cannibal blonde!

Hahahahahahhahaha

At least it wasn't the barman.

Seth

Black Dog Brewery said:
Now I dont understand............ ;)
[post="55760"][/post]​

I wouldn't feel as manly if I could easily fit Bob and his two best mates into her mouth.

Latest posts

Back