Ales on the Ovens- Wangaratta Craft Beer Festival

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's the day. Champing at the bit :)

Twas a great day,not as many there as I'd hoped,but that meant more beer for me :D an excellent event,deffo worth the trip.

Yeah, it was a good one. I was surprised the're want a bigger crowd. A shame there wasn't more shade near the stage - that wasn't reserved, apart from towards the river. Beers were great & good to chat to a few of the brewers.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Maybe the whole beer festival thing is getting a little over done. Seems like there has been one nearly every week or so

doon said:
Maybe the whole beer festival thing is getting a little over done. Seems like there has been one nearly every week or so
Maybe for you city fellas,but for us up here in the country it's great to have an annual event combining beer and food.I'm happy for the cider and wine brigade to join in too :) The shade issue at the stage really can't be helped at the spot they held it,next time I'll bring a a large umbrella,lol I can see it growing a lot bigger next year,all the locals are very keen for it to continue. A top effort from all the organisors and the stallholders,twas good to see Murrays make the trip down,well worth it.

Latest posts

Back