• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Aldi Randal Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DKS

Reaction score
Just got an Aldi cattledog in the letterbox, has those water filters shown in " Adventurous randal stuffings" thread.
Sale not on till week of 3rd March, $20.00, no fittings included by the looks of it.
Daz

Just got an Aldi cattledog in the letterbox, has those water filters shown in " Adventurous randal stuffings" thread.
Sale not on till week of 3rd March, $20.00, no fittings included by the looks of it.
Daz
I bin waitin for dem dere thangs to appeer agin...

Ediot: spking

Thanks Daz. I shall be getting 1 for sure.

wpid-DSC_0265.jpg

Damn you eastern staters!

I've got no Aldi where i live, and would love to make one of those things. I've been thinking about for years but the closest i've come so far is one of those massive filters (as opposed to the short ones).

I wonder if they have online facilities and the ability to freight it to me....

Can one of you boys grab one for me if you are getting one and I'll fix you up when I see you?

Thanks Daz. I shall be getting 1 for sure.

wpid-DSC_0265.jpg

Do they sell filters to fit. Just wondering as I can't imagine that they would sell too many, if the filters are be hard to get. That would leave more for the home brewers then. :D

Great Price will be venturing into Aldi too.

cant find any reference to it on the web with regards to a 3rd march sale?

Do they sell filters to fit. Just wondering as I can't imagine that they would sell too many, if the filters are be hard to get. That would leave more for the home brewers then. :D
Last time my local Aldi had these for sale, they were still in the chuck-out bin for weeks after.

It's not in our latest Aldi catalog either (the one for next-week), someone must have some insider-info. ;)

Last time my local Aldi had these for sale, they were still in the chuck-out bin for weeks after.

It's not in our latest Aldi catalog either (the one for next-week), someone must have some insider-info. ;)

Our one has offers for next week (Wed 29 feb) and the following week Sat 03 mar
Page 14 along side $99.99 garden pump

mmmbeer,
"Do they sell filters to fit. Just wondering as I can't imagine that they would sell too many, if the filters are be hard to get. That would leave more for the home brewers then. biggrin.gif "

Not to good for beer filter mmmbeer. Im just going to modify and use as a randal.

Yep, reckon I might grab one of these next week....

:)

Cheers

You must get the catalogues a week before we do, out current one is for feb25?

Big Nath got any mates that go to portland

Unfortunately no... I live a touch over 100k's from the portland store so thats not cost effective.

Bulk buy anyone? :D

Ill post you one if you want? Serious, your cost of course.

Too easy.

Very tempting Cocko, very tempting. Ill have a think about it and get back to you.

Cheers dude

Aldi web site will only display 2 different "special buys catalog" at any time.

So if you check their web site this Sunday 26th it will have the march 3rd special buys.

But if you can't wait till then it's in the current catalog you can get in store. (that's here right down south Vic).

Cheers WoolBrew. :icon_cheers:

Whole hop flowers and some sort of dark beer.
Here is Mountain Goat's commercial-type version, the contents look much the same to me:
GoatRandy.jpg

Went out to Holgate once and they were running the Temptress through Coffee Beans.
So fking delicous i brewed a coffee porter the following weekend. nothing on the effects of the randle though. much fresher taste.
Im tempted to buy one of these and I'm not even near kegs yet!

Back