Quantcast

Aldi Apple Juice In Melb S.e.

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

JaseH

Reaction score
I'm going to try a cider for the girls - looks like the Aldi apple juice is the place to start but I've been to the 2 local Aldi stores(Moorabbin and Mordialloc) and they dont appear to have it. Anyone know an Aldi store in the Melbourne S.E. region that stocks it?

brad81

Reaction score
Don't know if you consider Ringwood SE enough, but I've bought in the past 3 months from there.

nathan_madness

Reaction score
Pretty much the same price for the Coles and Woolies home brands. Think its 9c more per 3 l.

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
Pretty much the same price for the Coles and Woolies home brands. Think its 9c more per 3 l.
Except Coles and woolies honebrand have preservatives which is bad for yeasties. Also is preservative free.

Seems odd also store near u is out of juice. Did u ask where it was? It's a staple product for them

troopa

Reaction score
swmbo is saying you have to get in early morning as they sell out by the arvo

Golani51

Reaction score
inkerman street has usually. How much are you after? I can go down tomorrow. Only 5 mins away.

pk.sax

RIP bum
Reaction score
inkerman street has usually. How much are you after? I can go down tomorrow. Only 5 mins away.
Sorry about this OT

You got caught using the phone R? Talk?

bum

Not entitled to an opinion
Reaction score
Except Coles and woolies honebrand have preservatives which is bad for yeasties.
Pretty sure the Woolies homebrand juice only lists reconstituted apple juice, water, citric acid and some colour agent, if I remember correctly. Citric acid can actually aid fermentation, can't it?

Jay Cee

Reaction score
Except Coles and woolies honebrand have preservatives which is bad for yeasties. Also is preservative free
What does that statement mean? Preservative-free preservatives?

glenwal

aus Bier hergestellt
Reaction score
What does that statement mean? Preservative-free preservatives?
Well we have meat free steak, alcohol free beer and low fat milk, so why not <_<

brettprevans

Reaction score
Meant to be aldi not also.
If u lol at the cider threads u will see the discussions a while.ago thatwoolies and Coles home brand used to have preservatives. If they don't now then that's good.

JaseH

Reaction score
Just popped in to Aldi Southland and the had a pallet of it. All good - cheers.

brettprevans

Reaction score
God damn auto correct. They prob r funny with my dodgy spelling everywhere

manticle

Standing up for the Aussie Bottler
Reaction score
Why don't you turn auto-correct off CM2?

There are various cheap brands at safeway and coles that are preservative free. I find I get a much tastier cider if at least half my juice is preshafruit but that stuff is closer to $5 a litre so it's not for everyone. Then again I prefer Dingemans pils to Joe White, regardless of price.

Latest posts