Ahb T-shirts, Hoodies And Cooler Bags!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanko

Reaction score
Theres only a few more days to go to get your self a good quality T-shirt, hoodie ,Apron with the simple really logo .

Simple_really.png

Cocko
1......ch32a bucket hat, navy,l/xl
1......fl03 zipper hoody,navy large,design#3
cheers ole mate
Glenn :beer:

did any glasswear get included in the buy?

i may be a bit slow on the uptake but cant find any glass wear on the site or in the spreadsheet. if there is any i would be interested in this TS18 Mens Cotton Singlet Black, Navy, White S - 3XL
in 3xl and this FL17 Mens Full Zip Contrast Bonded Fleece Hoodie Black/Grey, Navy/Grey, Red/Charcoal S - 3XL
as well. let me know on the glasswear and i will move a more solid order to the proper thread, im struggling a bit with the amount of choice and order codes.

i may be a bit slow on the uptake but cant find any glass wear on the site or in the spreadsheet. if there is any i would be interested in this TS18 Mens Cotton Singlet Black, Navy, White S - 3XL
in 3xl and this FL17 Mens Full Zip Contrast Bonded Fleece Hoodie Black/Grey, Navy/Grey, Red/Charcoal S - 3XL
as well. let me know on the glasswear and i will move a more solid order to the proper thread, im struggling a bit with the amount of choice and order codes.

Sorry mate, no glass ware this time, was a tongue in cheek-er - sorry for any confusion, my humour is not for most.

If you want some clothing or anything from the linked website in the buy thread just post up an order! - in the order thread.

Cheers

How are we going for price breaks now Cocko?

Looks like there will be a few dissapointed people who were to slow to jump in :(

Even malted has woken up to it now :drinks:

So sad that it's the last day today.

So happy to be getting my pressies soon :D

Back