Quantcast

Ahb Server Upgrade

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

dane

Reaction score
Guys I'm upgrading the server thatthe AHB website runs on.

For the month of October the stats were:

Aug 2005
Unique Visitors - 7662
Hits - 2441815
Bandwidth - 10.09 GB

The bandwidth has a big jump when the gallery is working as well - so in anticipating the new gallery being finished soon and the cotinue growth it is time to upgrade the system that we're currently running on.

I'm also running tests on the lastest version of the forum software, the final version of gallery software and the current skin so I can get ready to upgrade all of those soon.

If all goes well the upgrade should go through tonight - website will be down for 10mins or so while the xfer takes place.

Apart from that it should be pretty seamless *fingers crosses*

AndrewQLD

RED ON WHITE IPA
Reaction score
Dane, do you ever stop? One of the things that makes this site so good, always improving and finding ways to make things better, faster and easier. Well done and thanks.

Cheers
Andrew

dane

Reaction score
Ok should all be done. Let me know if you find anything thats not working properly.

dane

Reaction score
The site is running very slow atm - the webhosters know about the issue and are working on it as we speak - hopefully things should get back to normal soon.

PistolPatch

Reaction score
Good on you Dane. Thanks again for the site - it's by far the best I've found. Hope you had some sort of holiday and that everyone sent you a cash Christmas present! (For newbees like me see bottom right of page if you want to assist the site.)

Cheers Dane and look forward to seeing the changes.

Guest Lurker

Big Dog Brewing
Reaction score
Yes that really slowed my morning down but it seems fine now.

Latest posts