Ahb Photo Gallery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

dane

Reaction score
It has been suggested to add a photo gallery for the site. I imagine this can be mainly used for 'meeting photo's' rather than just equipment/keg setups etc as they can easily be posted inthread and discussed.

Either way there is anow a spot to put all your pics.

AHB Gallery

Access it via the url above or via to top Nav Link.

Report any problems here.

It has been linked to the members DB so you can created/edit/delete your own album. To keep things organised I suggest you make an album for each group meeting etc, and then maybe just have your own personal album where you can upload various pics and provide links to them in the threads.

Once you have created the album only YOU have permissions to upload photo's to it. If for instance it is an album for a group meeting you can, however, add permissions for any other user(s) to upload photo's to it as well. Once you have created the album go into permissions and select who you want to give write access to.

I think this works pretty well. Not too fancy visually but is functional for the moment. The slideshow is nice as well.

Enjoy! :chug:

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Yet again, top work Fiscus.

Beers,
Doc

dane

Reaction score
There was a slight path issue if you uploaded any pics it wouldn't display them. All fixed now. Thats what you get when you do this at 3/4am.

big d

Hopaholic
Reaction score
excellant stuff fiscus.
i will have a bucket load of photos from adelaide and perth meets when i get back.

dane

Reaction score
looking forward to them big D!!!!

Kai

Fermentation Assistant
Reaction score
Blimey.. I loaded the gallery page and could see one album with no pics (Johnno's maybe?). I created an album, now all I can see is my album.

Maybe I should step back a minnit till I know what the heck's going on here

dane

Reaction score
Kai said:
Blimey.. I loaded the gallery page and could see one album with no pics (Johnno's maybe?). I created an album, now all I can see is my album.

Maybe I should step back a minnit till I know what the heck's going on here
Nah Johnno deleted his - it was a mistake.

Yours is displaying fine and others will display above it as they are added.

No need to worry - everything is fine :D

Kai

Fermentation Assistant
Reaction score
Oh good... the reason mine is the only one there is because it's the only one... I can accept that.

Great idea, by the way. Forum galleries rock.

Hoops

Reaction score
Great work Fiscus, I will have to take some photos of my setup and put them on.

Hoops

Latest posts