Ahb Merch: Simple Really 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually get quite messy when brewing - grain mill flour, sticky wort, spent grain, water and residues, hop debris, trub... it all gets either splashed/dribbled on me, or on my hands that get wiped on my shirt/jumper/pants. You should get one, you'd look like a smart carnt, maybe.
:p

I might get one and brew in it.............. only it! :p

For shits and giggles I got a price on the Lab Coat, $38.90.

I added you to the order sheet Malted, yours will just say carnt on it though.... and be $874.40.

:icon_cheers:

1 x PS21, Black, 2XL

1 x PS47, Navy/White, 2XL

1 x FL02, Navy, 2XL

1 x CH31, Navy/White, L/XL

Thanks
Mattress

1x FL17 Mens full zip hoodie black - XL (Decoration 3)

1x PS57 black/white - XL (Decoration 3)

Great bits of thread... Nice one old bean

:super:

Similarly cocko, am i right in thinking they cant embroid the "simple really" graphic on the back of a hoodie rather than printed? Just imagining it also will crack and fade etc if printed.

Similarly cocko, am i right in thinking they cant embroid the "simple really" graphic on the back of a hoodie rather than printed? Just imagining it also will crack and fade etc if printed.

Nah, they are fine mate. We did them in the last 2 runs and I am sure they are still lasting well, its the same as a tee shirt really, it works fine.

The print - Decoration 3 - is a large print on the back of the Hoody, or front of a tee shirt, it is much too big to embroider.

Its just because polos are sort of a woven texture the starts the problems....

Embroidery on the back of both the hoodie and the shirt thanks cocko.

Can confirm the quality of the last run, havnt dropped a stitch.

Cheers

1 x FL07, L, charcoal, decoration 2.

Many thanks.

Hey cocko

Would like to see if i could get the jk18 trinity in 2xl in navy and white not sure if this is embroided or printed but would like it on the front left hand side if possible

Cheers Pat

Hey cocko

Would like to see if i could get the jk18 trinity in 2xl in navy and white not sure if this is embroided or printed but would like it on the front left hand side if possible

Cheers Pat

I would assume the outer embroidery will be the one price and if you want the embroidery on both it may be a little more... not a lot, as in a few dollars.. but I will get a 'for all options' prices for ya tomorrow mate.

BTW: This may push us in to the 25+/getting it done zone!

Cheers - stay tuned.

1x TS01A / Navy / Large / decoration 1 (only option)
1x FL03 / Black / Large / decoration 3

Ok,

So the update is:

Embroideries: 19 - This Polo's Hoodies, Towels, Bags, Cooler bags etc...

Head wear count: 12 - this is Caps, Beanies, Buckets.. pretty much anything that starts with CH...

Prints: are at 2 orders.

SO:

GET A AHB TEE SHIRT FOR $23 or $13 - if enough order!

Pretty exciting stuff!

Try to breath...

Sorry if Ive missed it posted Cocko,

When are you closing the order and when will payment be due?

Just trying to sort out when I will have the funds in the account for it.

Sorry if Ive missed it posted Cocko,

When are you closing the order and when will payment be due?

Just trying to sort out when I will have the funds in the account for it.

Hey Mate,

Orders close on the 10th and payment will be asked for with in 10 days after that.

Also, I am seeing if we can get the 50+ price on any smaller number... stay tuned!

1 x CH46 Military Cap - Khaki
1 x CH64 Cable Knit Beanie - Charcoal
1 x AP03 Bib apron - Black

Cheers

Karl

Ok, I have drilled for corn and as a sign of good faith due to the success of the last 2 buys;

If we get to 35, it will be 50+ price!!

Current count:

Emb: 21
Hat: 19
Prints: 3 - This will need to get to 10 to go ahead at the 25+ price - This is tees and Hoody Decoration 3.

Hats and embroideries will go ahead at 25+ price as it stands.

Check list for those who have ordered so far; Any problems, just shout. If order is correct, sit back, HAHB and wait for further payment details etc.

Screen_shot_2012_10_02_at_1.35.17_PM.png

8 days left to order.

Can I please order:

1 x FL07 - Charcoal - Size Small - Deco' 3

Back