Ahb Merch: Simple Really 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps another thread elsewhere so those who don't peruse bulk buys are aware of this again?

They can't know about it or how good the gear is or they'd be filling pages :rolleyes:

Yep need an old 'bump-o-rama'

Perhaps another thread elsewhere so those who don't peruse bulk buys are aware of this again?

They can't know about it or how good the gear is or they'd be filling pages :rolleyes:

I agree :rolleyes:

Not much of a bulk buy :D

I hope it doesn't fold but it is looking like it will... maybe.... More than happy to sort this at 25+...

Last buy went mental once we got to 100+ pricing....

I wonder how it got there, hmm...

If we don't 25+ of each by Sunday, I will pull it.... The Bulk Buy that is... B)

You had a thread in the pub last time.

Got a lot of action.

I think problem is that there's no post showing what's available. Previous buys it was fairly straightforward, T Shirts or Polos and maybe a singlet or two. Apart from the baseball cap (does anyone still wear those?) and a travel bag and an apron, what is actually on offer? Simple really dlilldos or something?

I should stress that I love the quality, so far, of the "Simple Really" gear and have a T and a Polo from the original buy and 2 Ts and a Polo from the second, I've become a walking trademark at work B)

I think problem is that there's no post showing what's available. Previous buys it was fairly straightforward, T Shirts or Polos and maybe a singlet or two. Apart from the baseball cap (does anyone still wear those?) and a travel bag and an apron, what is actually on offer? Simple really dlilldos or something?

I should stress that I love the quality, so far, of the "Simple Really" gear and have a T and a Polo from the original buy and 2 Ts and a Polo from the second, I've become a walking trademark at work B)

You are probably spot on mate, it is sort of ironic that the 'Simple Really' buy is quite complicated :blink:

The spreadsheet has been down loaded over 100 times and the link to the website is there... The supplier offered it all so I thought I would pass it on, maybe Pok is spot on and we should have just offered 1 style of tee and one style of hoody etc....

Anyway, we are here now, if people need me to choose for them, let me know :p

:icon_cheers:

Apron is a top idea, I'd like to order a Black AP03 Bib Apron.

1 - FL09 Uni Hoodie - Black/Gold - MED - Decoration 3

Cheers lads

heh, totally considered it. Doesnt seem to be on the spreadsheet mind you.

heh, totally considered it. Doesnt seem to be on the spreadsheet mind you.

I only got pricing on the stuff I thought would be most popular but we can get anything from the site.

If you want anything that is not on the SS just shout out and I will get the pricing for ya, easy.

Cheers

I'm in

1x CH64 cable knit beanie charcoal

1x CH64 cable knit beanie Black

1x FL17 Mens full zip contrast bonded fleece hoodie black/grey decoration 3 xl

1x PS47 Mens short sleeve Polo black/white xl

All embroidered please

Surely there is a yeast nerd who needs one of these

:p

I usually get quite messy when brewing - grain mill flour, sticky wort, spent grain, water and residues, hop debris, trub... it all gets either splashed/dribbled on me, or on my hands that get wiped on my shirt/jumper/pants. You should get one, you'd look like a smart carnt, maybe.
:p

Back