Ahb Merch.. Again.. Simple Really!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok I will get a extra royal blue tee XL just normal print and the other with thats how we roll if possible.

Hey mate we aren't doing the "thats how we roll" in this order/run. That will be done at a later date if there is enough interest.

I have your order at:

1 x Black T-shirt XL
1x Hoodie Option 1 Black XL
1 x Royal Blue T-shirt XL

Can you confirm please mate.

cocko when are you going to do y-fronts and wifebeaters? i could then do all my clothes shopping without leaving the couch

Y-fronts with "inoculation tool inclosed" on the front maybe.....

Yeah thats fine Pok. Actually looking at what cloths I got I might get 2 hoodies both option 1 and one black one blue. Misses usually steals all my jumpers so Id say she will claim one. I no longer own my RC jumper. haha

Edit so thats
1T black XL
1 black hoodie opt 1 XL
1 blue hoody opt1 XL

Hey cocko. I know I only ordered Them a few mins ago, but the 2 extra t's are not on your list, just the pollo. Thanks mate.

OK. make that a black Tshirt XL. :D
So all up 1 Black Polo, 1 black T both XL (both without suspicious stains) for me, cheers mate.

Hey cocko. I know I only ordered Them a few mins ago, but the 2 extra t's are not on your list, just the pollo. Thanks mate.

Yep, was posting list while you posted - there will be a final check/pricing/bank details etc on Friday or Saturday morn... but yeah, its in there mate!

Cheers

(both without suspicious stains) for me, cheers mate.

Mate, yours will be as sitff as cardboard...

Rightio Dudes and Dudettes,

All orders so far are in.

Remember!!

Prices are now:

T-Shirts - $12.50
Hoodies Option 1 - $29.00
Hoodies Option 2 -$33.50 ($29 if Emroideries hit 100)
Polos - $22.50 ($18.00 if embroideries hit 100)
Embroideries only 16 off hitting 100

Cheers, Pok

P.S Just for interest sake last time we did this we sold 164 items, so far we are up to 212... thats 30% extra and we ain't done yet. Good work folks!!

OK, sorry to be such a PITA, but with the new prices can you please add to my order (again)... In addition to the polo and the tee already ordered, Id like:
1 x polo, navy, medium.
1 x tee, medium, black

Hoping we can get the polo's over the line to the $18 price

Polo X 1 LARGE NAVY BLUE

Tee X 1 LARGE BLACK

cheers fellas

Yard

Mate,

if you are still taking orders, could i get:

2 x XL tees (black) ?

Sorry to gee you boys around,

but could I change the size of my polo from a medium to a large, and also add a second tee in there?

Black Medium.

So the order would be

1 x Hoodie option 2 (large)
2 x tees medium (1 x black 1 x red)
1 x polo royal blue embroided (large)

cheers Sean

Latest posts

Back