Ahb Meetings-newbie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbrandonvirg

Reaction score
hello there all..... I have been brewing for about 3 months now( doing K+K brews...up to about number 6 brew now) and was wondering where all you guys have brewers meets in Sydney. I currently have 2 fermenters, and my list of future brews are growing longer by the day. Ever since I started I always wondered why I didn't start this 20 yrs ago....... it's all too good.

Cheers,
Brando

Hi Brando,

You have come to the right place! This is the best forum in Aust. for brewers of all levels. You don't get s*#t put on you here just because you are learning (or want to stay at the K+K level).

Stick around, read and learn from the guys here that care to share their experiences with others and without bias.

There are no formal club meetings, but a few 'get togethers'

If you want a brew club, I think there are a few around Sydney. There is one on the north side called Northern Suburbs Brewing?? I think they meet around the Pymble area.

Welcome aboard,
Shed

Welcome Brando.

There are only a couple of brewing clubs in Sydney. There is group that meets monthly in Lindfield (Northern Suburbs of Sydney) and another in Illawara that also meets monthly.
For meeting times for the Lindfield meetup post on Oz Craftbrewer and for Illawara Brewers Union, post here and Ray will let you know when the next get together is.

Beers,
Doc

Cheers , thanks for that guys..... I'm looking forward to becoming a somewhat successful brewer. So far I have made 7 brews with 1 failure. I think that's pretty good so far......

Brando

Back