Ahb Golf Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard_M

Reaction score
I think it is the perfect time of year to suggest a golf day. We have got all of summer ahead of us. I haven't played 18 holes since Jan 11th 2003 :angry: so I am keen to start again & a social hit would be good :p .
Any takers???
Cheers
Gerard

Gerard_M said:
Any takers???

[post="87565"][/post]​

Yep, as long as on a public course where we can bring our own beer.

I can just see it now, keg and miracle box being dragged around on a spare buggy :p

Yeah count me in, i was just saying in the hunter valley thread that we should organise a golf day.
hey duff linz was saying you have something to do with camden lakeside is this true,as i would like to play there never had a chance too..

sounds good, how about throwing around a couple of dates and locations.

I'll see how I pull up from the Hyatt Coolum International course this weekend before I put my hat into the ring :p

Doc

Doc said:
I'll see how I pull up from the Hyatt Coolum International course this weekend before I put my hat into the ring :p

Doc
[post="87771"][/post]​

Jeez, I'd think after dropping a nice resort course name like that Doc you must be a bit of a stick....

Tin Cup maybe?

Duff said:
Doc said:

Doc
[post="87771"][/post]​

Jeez, I'd think after dropping a nice resort course name like that Doc you must be a bit of a stick....

Tin Cup maybe?
[post="87799"][/post]​

I've played on some great courses, but I'm just a hack. Don't even own a set of clubs.
I mostly play corporate golf days.

Beers,
Doc

I'd be in too.

Recently had a hit at Hurstville & had some fun....considering I'm in the same boat as you Gerard - that was my first real hit since about 2003....

Jez

Yeh, I'd be in for a game too. Bit of a hack too but anyway.

:super:

I'd be keen but I'm using all my golf brownie points for a work golf day and a perpetual trophy event with some mates... If it was far enough away on the calendar from the other 2, I'd be keen. We could fill Ginger Ale PET bottles from our kegs for the day ;)

OK no one has suggested a course so here goes. Cammeray. It's only a 9 holer, but my mate is the pro there so it's easy to get first group after the comp. Just a 7 iron from The Oaks @ Neutral Bay too!
Woodville golf course at Guilford is probably central, and right next to The Golf View Hotel too!
That is a start, now someone must have a better pick?
Cheers
Gerard

I could be a golf caddy (ahem beer). both times ive played is with a hangover, and then i shouldnt have. neither should have the rest of the football team. enough said. which course has ride on buggies ??? ;-)

I'm Interested, depends on work though.

Woodville sounds ok... Not sure of many good public courses in Sydney?

I'm interested. Any dates? Times running out before Christmas.

Cheers,
Jase

Back