Ahb Gear - Order Yours Now!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

Stuster

Big mash up
Joined
16/4/05
Messages
5,216
Reaction score
72
Yep, sign me up for one of each as well. :D
 

GMK

BrewInn Barossa:~ Home to GMKenterprises ~
Joined
18/12/02
Messages
3,699
Reaction score
11
OK - i think we are ready for payment so taht we can start this rolling.

As i have only a small inbox - dont PM Me.
here are my account details so that you can do a direct debit
Account details:

BSB: 803-205
Account: 20672480
Bank: Defcredit
Name: K.N Jermey
Amount:
Ref: (your ahb ID) Hat/stubby

Now once payment is made please send a confirmation e-mail to
[email protected]
include the amount you paid and your address.

we will work freight out afterwards..eg if we can send them to a common address in each area/state to save on freight we will.

I would like the money in by Monday/Tuesday 21Mar2006 so that we can process the order.

Boags Malone and Ross have already paid.
 

Weizguy

Barley Bomber
Joined
20/11/04
Messages
4,589
Reaction score
729
Location
Medowie , NSW
Ken,

Any chance of me getting in on this deal, with a cuppla stubby holders, and some leftover stickers/ magnets?.

I sorted out the issue I had with the "direct debit" situation and am ready to spend.
You can pm me or reply here,a nd let me knwo what's available/ cost etc.
Thanks for your patience, and keep up the good work!

Cheerz

Seth out :p
 

GMK

BrewInn Barossa:~ Home to GMKenterprises ~
Joined
18/12/02
Messages
3,699
Reaction score
11
yep - too easy - hats 20.00 stubby holders 7.50ea

Ken...
 

sluggerdog

Beer In Here
Joined
12/10/04
Messages
1,865
Reaction score
26
So Ken you just want us to paid for the cost of the product now (20 or 7.50) and then we will pay for the postage at a later date?

Cheers!
 

macr

Well-Known Member
Joined
14/3/05
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
Weizguy said:
Ken,

Any chance of me getting in on this deal, with a cuppla stubby holders, and some leftover stickers/ magnets?.
Seth I can get the stuff out to you as I work at the base, so Ken, if you add it to Keith the Beer guys order, which includes me, this should make it easier for postage to Newcastle.
Seth / Keith is that OK?
 

TidalPete

BREWING BY THE BEACH
Joined
2/8/04
Messages
5,182
Reaction score
481
Location
Sunshine Coast, Queensland
GMK said:
OK - i think we are ready for payment so taht we can start this rolling.

As i have only a small inbox - dont PM Me.
here are my account details so that you can do a direct debit
Account details:

BSB: 803-205
Account: 20672480
Bank: Defcredit
Name: K.N Jermey
Amount:
Ref: (your ahb ID) Hat/stubby

Now once payment is made please send a confirmation e-mail to
[email protected]
include the amount you paid and your address.

we will work freight out afterwards..eg if we can send them to a common address in each area/state to save on freight we will.

I would like the money in by Monday/Tuesday 21Mar2006 so that we can process the order.

Boags Malone and Ross have already paid.
[post="114604"][/post]​
Kenny,

Need to know my final tally? Have PM'd you.

:beer:
 

GMK

BrewInn Barossa:~ Home to GMKenterprises ~
Joined
18/12/02
Messages
3,699
Reaction score
11
sluggerdog said:
So Ken you just want us to paid for the cost of the product now (20 or 7.50) and then we will pay for the postage at a later date?

Cheers!
[post="114658"][/post]​

yep just pay the goods now and we will work out postage later.
 

Lukes

Speak Easy
Joined
15/6/05
Messages
624
Reaction score
0
Ken, Done.

:beerbang: Bump...

Luke
 

Stoodoo

Well-Known Member
Joined
7/7/05
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
DD'd $35.00 for two stubbies and one cap.

Cheers :)
 
B

bindi

Guest
Paid for 1 hat today and email sent :) good work Ken :super: .
 

jimmysuperlative

Well-Known Member
Joined
12/8/04
Messages
493
Reaction score
6
Ken, payment sent .... 4 coolers ... $30

Thanks again for all your work :beer: :super:
 

PhilS

Well-Known Member
Joined
23/1/05
Messages
302
Reaction score
0
Done here too. Thanks Ken
 

Linz

Well-Known Member
Joined
11/12/02
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
5
Me too, the other day, 1 cap, 2 stubby holders
 

Trev

Well-Known Member
Joined
11/12/02
Messages
383
Reaction score
1
Me Too - Hat + 4 Stubby Holders
 

MCWB

Well-Known Member
Joined
6/6/04
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
Payment for 2x stubby holders sent, and email sent! :) Thanks Ken! :beer:
 

Latest posts

Top