Ahb Gear Interest Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would You Buy some AHB Gear?

• Yes...As long as the price was reasonable.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm Not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dane

Reaction score
I have been (and will be getting some more quotes next week) about getting some good quality AHB Polos & Hats put together.

I need to get some initial ideas for numbers.

At this stage i think the price will be around $35 each for a polo (inc. delivery) & $20-25 for a cap (inc. delivery) - prices to be confirmed based on final quote and initial idea of numbers.

I want to make sure that the gear is good quality - there is no point in me ordering cheap stuff and then everyone getting something that only lasts a couple of washes/brew days. I want you guys to be in something that can become your weekend brewing uniform and that you can wear with pride! :D

Basically I just want to get an idea of who would want to order some gear so I can get some accurate pricing.

Hopefully by next week I will have some samples/mockups to show and then we can start putting some orders together.

Obviosuly I will post the samples/ideas to have a vote on what one you guys want..

im interested in the polo's fiscus,
you would have to be sly and advertised on every second tuesdays
as so i didnt spend my pay on something else brew related.

cheers
crackers

I'm interested in the Polo. Of course it would depend on what was printed on them etc also.
Was thinking about this the other day.

You could have the logo then underneath a title like Head Brewer.

Here is a 30 sec mockup to help explain.

Beers,
Doc

ahb_headbrewer.JPG

Count me in for one of each, I 'd love to support the forum, this is a top idea.

I'd be interested in a polo. Not much of a cap wearer (being a grizzly old tree hugging, hill dwelling hippy troll).

Would also be interested in some beer glasses. Schooner-sized Pilsener glasses would be nice, or classic nonics.

PostModern said:
Would also be interested in some beer glasses. Schooner-sized Pilsener glasses would be nice, or classic nonics.
I think beer glasses would be a good idea.

yep count me in for polo,cap,glasses and lets not foget maybe some stickers so we can slap on the fridge or wherever to raise our web site profile. ;)

cheers
big d

More interested in beer stuff like glasses, or maybe a glass beer jug with logo, than clothing, but put me down for a polo. Make it easier for meetups at least.

I am very keen to purchase a cap and polo shirt

Fiscus if you dont mind when getting your quotes check what sizes they come in... as some shops may not cater for big people like myself i may need anything from an xl-xxxl depending on style of shirt but basically most polos i am xxl ..

Also i would be happy to purchase a 1/2dozen imperiel pint glasses

cheers
ozdevil

im definately in for a polo. and maybe some glasses, but i share ozdevils concerns, definately up to a 5xl should be considered, cause most 3xl's are made for somlian refugees IMO...

and the imperial pints rather then metric pints sounds like a great idea too.

yep, count me in. I'm a sucker for anything like this. Polo's, hats(?) and definately glasses.

Damn, let's be proud of our obsession!

Trev

ozdevil said:
Fiscus if you dont mind when getting your quotes check what sizes they come in... as some shops may not cater for big people like myself i may need anything from an xl-xxxl depending on style of shirt but basically most polos i am xxl ..
Point noted about the sizes.

Although I'm pretty much L sized (average Lithuanian - wee stu will confirm, I'm sure), if you speak to the supplier, they should be able to supply chest sizes to correspond with [n](X)L sizes, I'm sure.

I might add internet hermit to the list of adjectives in my post above, as I'd be more keen to buy glasses/jugs than clothing (says the guy wearing an L-sised OCAU T-Shirt).

EDIT: Just got to the mirror in the loo. The Tshirt is XL and slightly tight around the belly... strange, it used to fit just fine before I started brewing!!!!

Count me in for polo or T-shirt and bucket hat if you are looking at them.
What about AHB key rings with member numbers?

C&B
TDA

PostModern said:
Although I'm pretty much L sized (average Lithuanian - wee stu will confirm, I'm sure),

Just got to the mirror in the loo. The Tshirt is XL and slightly tight around the belly... strange, it used to fit just fine before I started brewing!!!!
That sounds about right PoMo - on both counts! :lol:

I'd definitely be in for a polo - or maybe two, one with room for growth :rolleyes:

SWMBO is beginning to give me some for my glass collection, but maybe wouldn't notice another one? <_<

wee stu said:
SWMBO is beginning to give me some for my glass collection, but maybe wouldn't notice another one? <_<
Och, there's always room for one more!
(or is that an Irish Catholic expression? Pardon me!)

I am looking into logo'd beer glasses this week. These might take preference over hats (well it will just depnds on the minimum number I can order..)

Stay Tuned.

To me, a quality styled glass as important as the Logo itself. The Mrs is always at war with me, trying to chuck my "junk" beer glasses. The dimpled pints and halves have remained, and I recently had to prove that the pilsener glasses were actually for beer... :rolleyes:.

Put me down for one of each

Batz (on the world tour) :p

Yeah i am interested in the polo (altho a XL would fit 3 of me in it, so i would get a small or med)

and some pils glasses or anything to hold beer would be great also if at a avg price

Back