Quantcast

Ahb Doesn't Recognise That I'm Already Logged In

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
When I click on a link in a post that references an existing AHB thread such as this, when the new tab opens to display that thread, it says I am just a guest and need to log in. When I log in, the first page loads perfectly but when I go to page 2 I'm a guest again and need to log in again.

If I go back to page one, I am a guest again.

amiddler

Reaction score
When I click on a link in a post that references an existing AHB thread such as this, when the new tab opens to display that thread, it says I am just a guest and need to log in. When I log in, the first page loads perfectly but when I go to page 2 I'm a guest again and need to log in again.

If I go back to page one, I am a guest again.

Me too. How strange.

Parks

wort jockey
Reaction score
It's because the link hard references ahb.com.au instead of aussiehomebrewer.com

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
I see what is happening, it's because I'm referencing the page from outside AHB - but we often use Google as search to bring up an AHB topic as the in-house search is woeful.

Which knocks that "don't worry, just do a Google: AHB search and you'll be right"

Here's the result on "Aussiehomebrewer-> piggy backing" search as suggested by Cocko

Parks

wort jockey
Reaction score
I'm not really sure why there are 2 different domains (there may have been a technical reason) but ahb.com.au should really 302 redirect to aussiehomebrewer.com to avoid this. Google will quickly update references to ahb.com.au to aussiehomebrewer.com.

geneabovill

Reaction score
Mac/iPhone users: turn off private browsing. I had the issue on my Mac and iPhone two weeks ago. No issues now.

Latest posts