Ahb Beer Glasses - Time To Decide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok Beer Shortlist - Vote!

• Cervoise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nonic

• Linz

• Weizen

• Conique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
jayse said:
Glad to see a couple of brewers who know a real glass when they see it and drink out of it, they shit all over nonics as far as iam concerned.
Go the straight sided thick glass pint :chug:

You lot of girls who are looking for a pouncy stemmed little bitch of a glass i think you better get real :excl:

Vote for the conquie or ill come and drink all your beer :ph34r:

when the levvee breaks
Jayse
[post="82639"][/post]​

I have about 8 of those straight sided glasses loaned from various pubs in the UK and USA. They are the best for ales! IMHO :super:

It's almost been a year since we were talking about drinking from glasses with the AHB logo on it. I imagine you have been busy Dane so if you need some help here just let me know.

C&B
TDA

C&B
TDA

TDA.

I think in the states they call them "Shakers" ?? :unsure:

Warren -

I'll go a cervoise with the logo on it!

Cheers - Snow

Maybe time to reduce the poll to the top 2 & get a final decision - Personally I'm happy with any choice...

Good idea Ross. Otherwise it'll be going on another 12 months. <_<

Warren -

Ok thanks for bumping this. I've contacted a supplier and will post an update when I hear back.

i would like six little pouncy bitch glasses please :D

Ross said:
Maybe time to reduce the poll to the top 2 & get a final decision - Personally I'm happy with any choice...
[post="82700"][/post]​

Aaaah Ross,

Can we make that the top 3, coz I really luv a Weizen.

Will still order Nonics, tho'
Maybe even some poncey ones.

Seth 2c :p

Is there enough interest in the top 2 picks? I know that Dane does not want to be stuck with any, but maybe we can pay in advance.

Phil zips up flame suit :)

You lot of girls who are looking for a pouncy stemmed little bitch of a glass i think you better get real

LOL :D Im still for the Cervoise.

I think having a new poll with the final 3 or 4 is a good idea. Maybe the Nonic camp and us bitches in the Cervoise camp can both compromise and agree on Jayse Conique (570mL).

My 2 bob's worth, the cerviose or weizen, but what ever you go with could I order 6, if you go with more than one type I'll have 6 of each.
Cheers
AC

ok the poll is shortened to the top four plus my selection ;)
honestly iam happy with anything, if the one you voted for is no longer on the list i think it may still say you have already voted, iam not sure if well have to restart the poll again now so everyone can vote again with these 5 shortlisted glasses.
Anyway iam glad i brought some passion to the debate but iam no spoilt kid who always gets his own way, actually quite the opposite really, so i'll be in for a set of which ever blows up the most skirts.

Jayse

jayse

It told me have already voted so maybe a new poll ???

Cheers

I'll have a dozen, if 2 types, 6 of each & 3 types, 4 of each

Normell

Yeah go the conique, nonic & cervoise (in that order) and HURRY! The gf has had one of her clumsy weekends.

Drinking straight from the tap soon
Steve

I'll be happy to have some glasses before I pass on

It has been a long wait :blink:

Batz

i just hope there is a glass i can put a belgian ale ino i have the glasses for the other styles i like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back