Ahb Beer Glasses - Time To Decide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok Beer Shortlist - Vote!

• Cervoise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nonic

• Linz

• Weizen

• Conique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gough said:
Look at the scoreboard fellas! :p :lol:

Shawn.
[post="82547"][/post]​
..time to create some new accounts :D :p

Lagerheads!

Stemmed glasses are for sissies. :p

Nonic! Nonic! Nonic! :lol:

Warren -

If the delivery is coming from Sydney I'd be interested in a half doz Nonic glasses (what's the likely cost)?

Bazza.

nonic smonic....

Move your beer fridge closer & You won't need to drink pints

B)
Asher

Heres a pic of some schooner glasses I took at the Bootleg Brewery in Margaret River..... very Classy ;)

Honeymoon_191.jpg

Asher for now

The latest versions with new logo look superb, would be great over the Xmas break. :beerbang:

warrenlw63 said:
Lagerheads!

Stemmed glasses are for sissies. :p

Nonic! Nonic! Nonic! :lol:

Warren -
[post="82551"][/post]​

mmm, I dont know about the nonic. The bump in the sides of the glass means that the logo is too close to the bottom of the glass. I need more symetries in my beer glasses. :p
Although, on the other hand, the bump will make it harder for glass to drop out of my hand when i'm drunk.
But on the other hand, the stemmed glasses are classy. And i could always do with more class.
I just can't decide

vlbaby,

Its the 570ml conquie that looks the goods for me, favourite glass by a long shot.
Don't know how to put the aussiehomebrewer logo on but heres a pic of the greatest glass on earth.

No quarter
Jayse

wall7_800.JPG

Yep I would much prefer that one jayse, sick of nonics want something a little different :)

jayse said:
Its the 570ml conquie that looks the goods for me, favourite glass by a long shot.
Don't know how to put the aussiehomebrewer logo on but heres a pic of the greatest glass on earth.

No quarter
Jayse
[post="82608"][/post]​

My vote as well

I love a big straight sided beer glass

Batz

Glad to see a couple of brewers who know a real glass when they see it and drink out of it, they shit all over nonics as far as iam concerned.
Go the straight sided thick glass pint :chug:

You lot of girls who are looking for a pouncy stemmed little bitch of a glass i think you better get real :excl:

Vote for the conquie or ill come and drink all your beer :ph34r:

when the levvee breaks
Jayse

that thing is only good for gussling fluids.

A stemmed glass alows one to appreciate the aromas by trapping them in the bulb, see the true colour of the beer without the shadow of a middle finger and not warm the beer by having some fat, ugly mit wrapped around it

but if you do that......

you're not drinking fast enough :party:

That, my friend, is the golden question.

I'm really looking forward to getting some! I have a lot of glasses, most of which are from bars *cough*, but these ones would be really good...

pity the winning ones are just like the ones from PJs, which I have about four of.

I just assumed the AHB admin was scoping out which glasses to order, and then they would be made available in the online store on this website... Are we meant to actually place our order in this thread???

If so, I am up for 6 of whatever glass style is chosen. :beer:

jayse said:
You lot of girls who are looking for a pouncy stemmed little bitch of a glass i think you better get real

Vote for the conquie or ill come and drink all your beer

when the levvee breaks
Jayse
[post="82639"][/post]​

:lol:

What choice do we have? I could live with the straight-sided pint. No girlie Nonic curves on our pints. Real men use their fingers. :beerbang:

Jayse this one's for you. ;)

Warren -

Graphic1.jpg

After such a great argument presented by Jayse what can anyone say. If they can be sourced I don't think we have an option. I do like that style though. That is why I have liberated so many Squire's glasses.

whats the name of the one Jye put the logo on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back