Ahb Beer Glasses - Time To Decide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok Beer Shortlist - Vote!

• Cervoise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nonic

• Linz

• Weizen

• Conique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IM in for the weizen!
i like the idea of fitting most of a bottle in 1 glass............. i hate getting up more than once per bottle!!

any idea of a rough price per glass?

this thread has been very quiet of late

whats going on with the glasses? anyone no?

Yes I'm pretty keen to get some of these glasses for xmas (will go well with my xmas prezzie - keg system) but xmas is fast approching.

An update would be great.. along with the shirts too.

Thanx

Emailed the guy tonight actually - hard some problems with the logo to be used as artwork - I have sent some samples to him and he will reply tommorow. He is also speaking to the kiln tommorow to get special pricing for s batches of glasses ie. 288 glasses.

Will update tommorow - i'm really pushing for glasses to be out before Xmas.

Way to go Fiscus...cant wait

how did you go with donations to AHB...

GMK said:

Pretty slow haha thats ok though. I should be getting my first cheque from google any day now, so that is very slowly trickling in. I'm going to revise the ad setup and looking for specific local sponser when I get some time to update the forum software and work on a couple of new sections.

dane said:
I'm going to revise the ad setup
Aww, I loved this one! :D

hangovers.gif

dane said:
GMK said:

Pretty slow haha thats ok though. I should be getting my first cheque from google any day now, so that is very slowly trickling in. I'm going to revise the ad setup and looking for specific local sponser when I get some time to update the forum software and work on a couple of new sections.
might go better if u let us know what it costs to host the site per month and what u hope the adds bring in and what the deficit is - then we can set about making up the deficit...

dane,

Here's another suggestion, I sell hosting through my business (I have a server located in the states) it should have all the features you would require, php, mysql, cpanel etc etc.

http://www.elogicmedia.com.au

I'm sure I can do a SPECIAL mates rates package, PM me with your requirments, space, monthly bandwidth, databases, emails etc etc and we could work out something.

CHEERS

Just to rattle this cage again...... Wheres it at costwise?

This poll reminds me of the reality TV show 'Big Brother'.....
The most boring one that doesn't offend anyone or anything always wins!

I'll still keen to get some no matter what style glass (as it will have AHB written on it! ), but I'd like to see a glass style that stands out from the crowd. Something with a bit of uniqueness. Not one that I can nick from the local...

Take the road less traveled it makes all the difference....
Asher for now

Asher,

I could'nt agree with you more, I think that poll aside, we also need to have a distinctive and unusual glass that as you say, is not readily available at the local or Kmart

Andrew

As a wise man once said. Nuff talking just print the f*ckers so we can buy them for Christmas.

Yep I agree on a glass that is a bit different from the mainstream ones.

yeah it would be good to impress my mates with a nice home brew in shmick glasses!

So, the only certainties are:
1/ No Weizen
2/ No final price
Correct

Smack me if I'm outta line. I'm just P'd off coz I broke my Paulaner crystal weizen glass b4 I got to use it.

one things for certain and that is they wont make the xmas tree.getting way too late.

cheers
big d

waiting, waiting....

How are they going Dane? Any idea on prices and types?

C&B
TDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back