Ahb Beer Glasses - Time To Decide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok Beer Shortlist - Vote!

• Cervoise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nonic

• Linz

• Weizen

• Conique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dane

Reaction score
Ok I have found a local supplier for the AHB glasses - they have a large range so it's best to put this to the vote.

Minimum quantities for each glass is 144 - so if we were to get enough people to place orders we might be able to get a couple of varieties.

Each glass and made & fired locally and will have the AHB logo on the front of it.

Once a decision has been made for what the most popular varieties I will get the quote done and place an order. Lead time is 3-4 weeks so they will be ready for christmas *perfect christmas gift!*

Ok as there is such a large selection of glasses I will use this thread to create a shortlist of say 10 of the most popular varieties and then from there we can vote. Once I have a list of the most popular ones I will take orders - the more orders that are placed the more variety we can have (as each glass has a minimum order of 144).

BTW - sorry about the multiple emails if anyone got them...I got 3. Looks like a bug.

glassoptions_med.jpg

I like the Cervoise - the one with the Boags logo. This would be a good tasting glass.

As an alternative get a mug style like the Viking for sessional drinking

OK...

I vote for the following:
Sensation
Cervoise
Nonic
Murden

ps Nonic for ales

I'll buy probably 12 of whatever the consensus is on shape. But I personally like Linz (the glass not the bloke, I mean I'm sure hes a very nice bloke, but I'm talking about the glass). They use them at the Queens, a good solid glass and a couple may have fallen in Fleurs handbag in the past. Second choice the classic nonic.

PS Well done Dane on organising this. Lets not get bogged down in arguing glas shape. If it advertises AHB, makes some money for AHB, and holds beer without leaking, I'll buy it.

Attach a Poll Dane.
Wouldn't that will be the easiest ?

Beers,
Doc

My Picks would be
Conique 570 ml
keller 425 ml
Golding 390 ml
And depending on price I would go for 1 dozen of each

Andrew

weizen and taverne are my picks.

Doc said:
Attach a Poll Dane.
Wouldn't that will be the easiest ?

Beers,
Doc
Hmm yeah I was going to do a poll but there were like 20 options - maybe i should just put them all in and vote...hmmm

Well I can't read the bloody thing.

but I would go for pint-sized nonics and

the largest handled mug/stein they have

but really will buy whatever's going.

I'd vote for the pint sized Nonic, The schooner sized (425ml) Oxford and the Golding in that order.

Again though, I'm happy with whatever is decided and will buy a few

Top darts Dane ;)

Shawn.

Ok rather than making this a 2 thread process (ie. making a shortlist and then voting) I think some of the popular ones can already be seen.

I've put together a bit of a shortlist - from the initial posts and some executive descisions so please all make your votes at the top so I can get an idea and get these orders in.

I agree with GuestLurker that any glass with AHB will be awsome :) Personal favs for me is the Linz and Nondic (same as steaksniffinglion :)

If everyone can just go to the top of the thread and put their favourite option in and then we can get the ball rolling!

Nonic in the 570ml version.

Beers,
Doc

Ditto dee bee

But I'll go with the flow 6 packs of mixed for me

Yep Doc, definitely want the pint size!

Shawn.

Cervoise and Golding for mine.
I would probably order 4 of either one.

C&B
TDA

love the majority of them but have quite a few2 of the ones pictured.

anyway my choice
cervoise
palladio
sensation
and my favourite nonic.as it hols heaps ;) :chug:

cheers
big d

deebee said:
Well I can't read the bloody thing.

but I would go for pint-sized nonics and

the largest handled mug/stein they have

but really will buy whatever's going.
Cause the image is long your browser might have resized it so it fits in the window. Try clicking on the image and it should resize to normal size so you can see it better...but I think the nonics are looking like the fav atm

and the weizen glass holds 690ml.. :chug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back