• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ag System And Other Equipment For Sale (s.a)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back Yard Brewer

I HAVE A WIFE THAT UNDERSTANDS
Reaction score
I am listing the following items for a mate who has not the time for brewing anymore. I have my own system but if I was looking for a complete system the following would be a good start. IMHO price is very reasonable. The items are all in the Barossa Valley.

Home made stir plate $45

IMG_0580.JPG

150ltr Westinghouse Chest Freezer. Has a computer fan installed + wooden collar. Will fit 4 kegs. Has no external controller.
Freezer is around 4yrs old. $120

IMG_0583.JPG

Filter $45

IMG_0581.JPG

And know for the best bit. :p The brewery. Beerbelly 50ltr mash tun, Beerbelly 70ltr kettle, 50ltr keggle HLT with 2000watt element and controller, march pump,camlocs with silicone hoses, Beerbelly sight-glass on HLT, Plate chiller, march pump, Beerbelly mash paddle, variable gas reg + Italian spiral burner. Basically everything you need to get up and going. The asking price for the lot is $1600. The above brewery items will not be split up.

IMG_0582.JPG

I am listing the following items for a mate who has not the time for brewing anymore. I have my own system but if I was looking for a complete system the following would be a good start. IMHO price is very reasonable. The items are all in the Barossa Valley.

Home made stir plate $45

View attachment 51414

150ltr Westinghouse Chest Freezer. Has a computer fan installed + wooden collar. Will fit 4 kegs. Has no external controller.
Freezer is around 4yrs old. $120

View attachment 51415

Filter $45

View attachment 51416

And know for the best bit. :p The brewery. Beerbelly 50ltr mash tun, Beerbelly 70ltr kettle, 50ltr keggle HLT with 2000watt element and controller, march pump,camlocs with silicone hoses, Beerbelly sight-glass on HLT, Plate chiller, march pump, Beerbelly mash paddle, variable gas reg + Italian spiral burner. Basically everything you need to get up and going. The asking price for the lot is $1600. The above brewery items will not be split up.

View attachment 51417

PM sent on BA about stir plate

If your mate does choose to split the pots, chiller and pumps I'll grab them straight away.

maby we can work something out vortex? your after pretty much everything but the stand and im after the stand?

Someone please buy it. The temptation is killing....

Hey mate would you be willing to post the filter to Brisbane? Obviously at my own cost?

Sean

just wondering if this setup can do double batches.
fergi

pm sent on brew adelaide from butters re freezer

Stir Plate - SOLD
Freezer - SOLD
Filter - SOLD

All the above are pending payments.

BYB

just wondering if this setup can do double batches.
fergi

I do triples easily on my 98ltr so doubles with a 70ltr should not be an issue.

BYB

Forgot to include a photo of the MT inside

mashtuninside.gif

A couple more items have just come to hand.

2.6kg Keg King Co2 cylinder $130. I am not sure on what gas is still left if any.

Cylinder_with_carry_handle.png

2ltr Conical Flask $20. Similar to one that is pictured.

Fcn040.jpg

For anyone in Adelaide I will be travelling down to Hallet Cove so if anyone wants a drop off we may be able to arrange a point on me flight path. Will be towing a camper.

BYB

Gas cylinder - SOLD
Flask - SOLD
Brew System still up for grabs

Yet more has come to hand

Two ring burner $20
Three ring burner $40
DSCF0208.jpg

Have one bag of T.F Marris Otter up for grabs. $54
Pick up Adelaide.

BYB

Latest posts