Ag Demo's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyt

Reaction score
Hi all,
Does anyone know any brew shops in sydney that do AG demo's.
Cheers

dont know about homebrew stores. but you can join me for one, dont know when ill be brewing again though hopefully soon

Pat at absolute homebrew did in his old falconbridge store but I don't know if he does anymore.

Pat has some serious knowledge, also the offer from Barls is great. I think you've got a brew day coming up.

I would be a keen starter for any brew day in Sydney if one was to be arranged (as an observer / cleaner upper'a) :lol:

I am in Illawong (Sutherland Shire, but it's just south of the M5 at Bankstown).

i'm brewing this saturday, 8am kickoff, you are welcome to come, making an 80 litre batch of an apa, around 4 hours all up, 3 vessel, no chill, also gonna keg my last batch if you want to see that process, pm me if you are keen

i'm brewing this saturday, 8am kickoff, you are welcome to come, making an 80 litre batch of an apa, around 4 hours all up, 3 vessel, no chill, also gonna keg my last batch if you want to see that process, pm me if you are keen

Appreciate the offer - PM sent

Just want to send out my gratitude to donburke who provided me with an all grain brew demo this morning on his awesome rig. Must say it was a great morning with a top bloke who went out of his way to demonstrate the process and went over and above to make me welcome in his home.

Even let me leave with a cube of wort - champion guy!

THANK YOU

Does he actually look like the real Don?

Puv said:
Just want to send out my gratitude to donburke who provided me with an all grain brew demo this morning on his awesome rig. Must say it was a great morning with a top bloke who went out of his way to demonstrate the process and went over and above to make me welcome in his home.

Even let me leave with a cube of wort - champion guy!

THANK YOU
you are most welcome, it was a pleasure to have you join in

and thank you for the baklava and sweets, we enjoyed them for dessert

by the way, the brisket turned out fantastic, finished cooking it at 6pm, which was an 11 hour cook

so tender and moist and the spices balanced real well with the applewood smoke

i hope you enjoy the kolsch,

cheers

Latest posts

Back