Ag Brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franko

Red Rocket Brewery
Reaction score
Gday Brewers,
I would like to get started in AG,could anyone recommend any good sites or books on AG brewing and equipment needed,
I would like to construct a brewstand,mashtun,boiler etc so if anyone has any good plans could you pass them along

Franko

go to the how to brew website www.howtobrew.com

I'll give the same addvice as jazman, everything you need to know will be contained within.

Holy diver
Jayse

franco,try brewtree.com,i got a lot ideas for my yet to be completed set up from this site.cheers spog.

Or you could talk to some of the locals who mash.........and see their morph through different stages of their brewing history...Hmm?? ;) ^_^ ;)

Agree with Linz,
And try get yourself to a brew demo ! its a great way to see the pros and cons of brew systems live !
Or, of course you could set your self up with a RIMS system and its all Pros no Cons !! :p

Eh Linz where has the Dragons Avitar gone to ?
You havent dumped em already have you !? :huh:

Thanks Linz,
Ill take you up on that
Franko

Thanks Jazzman,
that site is great and a must read I say

spog said:
franco,try brewtree.com,i got a lot ideas for my yet to be completed set up from this site

It's all password protected. You wouldn't happen to have a copy of the instructions would you?

homebrewworld.com said:
[snip]
Or, of course you could set your self up with a RIMS system and its all Pros no Cons !! :p
[snip]
[post="79824"][/post]​

Whats wrong with a HERMS?! :ph34r: :lol:

Back