Ag Brewers In Queensland

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
How many AG brewers are there in Queensland?

And would you like to start a AG group? Bit premature for me as I don't even live there as yet....but will real soon ;)

I would love to start a group similar to what the Adelaide boys have , we my have to travel a bit further but what the heck ;)

Or those not yet AG but would like to learn the ropes? , endless ideas

If you interested please email me if your interested , are you AG ?, getting there ?, don't mind travelling ? , I can see over night brew days here ! :chug:

[email protected]

I will post the interest I recieve

Batz

best of luck batz.hope you get heaps of interest.
im fortunate that when i move to perth there is already a great group of ag brewers there that have regularish get togethers. :rolleyes: ;)

cheers
big d

I am sure there will be big d ,

I sure have interest in a few of the Adelaide brewers who would like to make up a nationwide brew day

Batz

Batz,

I'm always keen for a brew day get-together. When are you coming to town? I'm sure Hoops and Jgriffin would be up for it too.

Is a 3.5kg partial mash close enough to AG for you? :unsure:

Cheers - Snow

Hopefully by mid this year I will be there, just starting on extract with partial-grains

Sounds like a great idea

Would like to know all about AG brewing Batz but dont know where to start getting the gear from. Count me in on your first AG demo.

Will be in QLD by the end of the month, will be interested.

Great we have a interested parties , I will not be there till mid year as well , and will require a few days to set up the brewery , oh the wife has 4-5 years work for me too :angry:

Batz

Batz

I'm keen :chug:
Let us all know when you will be getting to Bannana bender land so I can have a beer or 2 ready.

Hoops

Count me in Batz, any idea where you will locate??

Andrew

Exellent that's 7 of us , we should be able to have regular brew days and sampling days.
No reason why we can not buy malts/hops etc in bulk as well

Andrew I am already the owner of 25 acres in the Noosa Hinterlands , I can hardly wait to get there ;)

Batz :ph34r:

8 of us !

Can you guys PM or email me your email addys?

I'll get a mailing list together , I am keen azz to make this thing happen

Batz

Just to pre-empt this whole caper....
Mash demo, my place in Strathpine, Saturday week. Kicking off just after lunch. Graham Sanders (Guru of the North) will be making a special guest appearance, and he really knows his stuff when it comes to brewing. Let me know if you are keen.

Rob (aka dreamboat)

Rob, I'm keen for the demo at your place. I'd love a chance to rib Graham in person for dropping my APA to 3rd place by warm tasting :p . I'll get in touch when I've got permission from the social coordinator :unsure:

Cheers - Snow

Hmmm.... you make a good point Snow... I had best let the Minister for War and Finance know what is going on...

dreamboat

make sure you guys have some special warm beers for graham.paybacks are a bitch :lol: ;)

I'll be keen batz......maybe we could do a double batch and have a tasting in a month or two.....

Cheers

Green Iguana said:
I'll be keen batz......maybe we could do a double batch and have a tasting in a month or two.....

Cheers
That'll be great Green Iguana , but give me a few months to get to Queensland ;)

Maybe you will have that tasting ready for me :p

Batz :ph34r:

Hi Batz,

Now I have a suggestion to make. :)

I'd be happy to attend a Queensland get together if someone pays travelling, accommodation and food costs and, oh, of course someone makes available an all grain setup to brew on.

You know where I live, so don't hesitate to send air tickets etc and I can bring my own copy of Beersmith :)

Seriously -- brewing get togethers are fantastic fun and I wish you all the success we have here in Adelaide.

Steve.

Back