Afl Tipping 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and the clothes look too new.

nohing like bashing a colly-wobble!!!

I have only nearly had one accident in my wife's car... but she would have forgiven me on this occaison.

I was turning into the street I lived in, which had a train station at the bottom of it. As I came around the corner I had to plant the anchors to avoid knocking a pedestrian. I felt bad for a minute - nearly knocking someone over, but then as they continued across the road I caught sight of the back of their black jacket, proudly emblazoned with

"Collingwood Cheer Squad"

Then I felt really bad as I narrowly missed performing a public service... :ph34r:

Cheers,

Brendo

As I came around the corner I had to plant the anchors to avoid knocking a pedestrian. I felt bad for a minute - nearly knocking someone over, but then as they continued across the road I caught sight of the back of their black jacket, proudly emblazoned with
"Collingwood Cheer Squad"
Then I felt really bad as I narrowly missed performing a public service... :ph34r:

They probably planned it! Wanted you to hit them so they could get a disability payment added onto their centerlink payments! :lol:

Or an excuse for them to have a slur in their voice :lol:

Not sure why ppl have already tipped for round 1 - doesnt start till Thursday 26th of March.

Can you change your tips once you have entered them?

A few games this weekend, possible injuries yada yada yada.

You can change them,

Personally ive tipped now off instinct and last years history. If lineups change dramatically in teams I adjust accordingly. I usually tip on a tuesday or wednesday.

If i tipped richmond against an equal side and cousins broke his leg on a friday and wasnt to play that weekend, i wouldnt change my tip. Thats how I roll!

Not sure why ppl have already tipped for round 1 - doesnt start till Thursday 26th of March.

Can you change your tips once you have entered them?

A few games this weekend, possible injuries yada yada yada.

there is an option to edit your tips on your home page once you are logged in.

Brendo

Not long now folks, and a Judd v Cousins showdown no less.
Bring it on

Kegged an amber ale today and hope to be supping it thursday night in front of the telly

Im going on friday to the GF rematch! Carn the Catters!

I knew there was something I liked about you 4star, cats roool

One out of one so far , with Carlton giving Richmond a flogging
Richmond will come good though so keep picking them folks :ph34r:

i've picked carlton as winning the cup this year!

I knew there was something I liked about you 4star, cats roool

Was scary lastnight. for the last 10 mins of the match my head was in my hands.... Mooney needs a good arse kicking and buddy... well he is a dirty f*&8er! so many cheap shots off the ball its no funny. If we had better conversion lastnight it would ave been a thumping. early in the season so it gives us plenty of time to get it right for next time.

Pick with my head, not my heart.

Hence i tipped the pies. They really should have one but then i do enjoy the colly wobbles. Didnt see the gold jacket out of the bag. He seems to be missing a few extra teeth this season......

no such thing as a gf rematch. cats won but who is it that still holds the trophy that really counts? anyway we all know the bombers are just wating to strike when nobody expects it. :ph34r:

Bastards collingwood let me down :angry:

But 7 out of 8 is a good start

Who is Kombi Chris who got the 8?

I picked the pies too but am stoked the crows got up.

Not sure what i was smoking when i picked the dockers.....

I also picked collingwood to win dam them.

As you smurto i did pick the dockers also, They can never be trusted.

Cheers
Rob

Back