Afl Tipping 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Effect

Hop extract brewer
Reaction score
Anyone interested...

I've set up a comp at OzTips

OzTips Comp Number: 172976

Password: Beerme

Cheers
Phil

Will look at it tommorrow

I haveto be up in 6 hrs for work

Soundsl ike a plan Schooey!

cheers

Im in all set up only for the AFL tho.

Whos comp are we all going to join schooeys or Phillips?

Cheers
Rob

Join whichever, dude.... not trying to make a competition of the competition, I just went to the trouble of joining and creating the NRL comp and it was only 30 seconds of extra work to do the AFL one. Doesn't worry me if nobody joins and i only end up benchmarking myself against the rest of the site, I'll still have fun .... :D and get to keep my own bottle ;)

ahh i did not see phillip's edit with the details.

well we should all choose one...

either way it doesn't really matter in the end...it only matters that we all choose the same one though :)

Oooops... I didn't see your edit and that you had already made one, Phil. I reckon you do the AFL, probably makes it easier to manage... I'm still gonna go in yours anyway and show you Mexicano's a thing or two...:p

I'll cancel my AFl one...

Might be worth sorting out who is going to run what and what/how we should join, and make a clear post or edit what already has been proposed.
Might avoid confusion for people like me who read the forums at 3.30am, or those who read before their coffee ... or beer. :)

I've just joined with Phillip's.
Thanks for setting it up.

Nathan

Might be worth sorting out who is going to run what and what/how we should join, and make a clear post or edit what already has been proposed.
Might avoid confusion for people like me who read the forums at 3.30am, or those who read before their coffee ... or beer. :)

I pulled the post with the other comp to avoid confusion. This should be fun...

I pulled the post with the other comp to avoid confusion. This should be fun...

I just signed up in the other comp. Now I'm just confused. Are we going with this one? ( NRL )

I only took down the details of the AFL one I made, cracka... I didn't notice that Phillip had edited his original post in this topic and had set up a comp. When I did the NRL comp, I made one too... I just took down the post with details of the AFL comp I created to avoid confusion...

So as far as I know details are;

NRL

Comp Name: Aussie Home Brewers NRL 2009
Comp Number: 173012
Comp Password: ahb2009

AFL

Comp Number: 172976
Password: Beerme

Still reckon that it should be a bottle of your finest to the winner if you enter...

A great idea. Can we make that official?

If you are in the NRL comp, its official.

If Phillip wants to run the same rules in the AFL, he makes that decision ! (Do it P, you know you want to !)

Either way, this Saints man is in both comps. Good on you Phillip - us NSWelshmen will show you pie eaters how to pick winners !

Still reckon that it should be a bottle of your finest to the winner if you enter...

I say top idea. But this year we will name & shame anyone that does not come good at the end. I once again thank Schooey

& FGZ for the beers they sent me :chug: ( the only beers I got last year <_< )

I say top idea. But this year we will name & shame anyone that does not come good at the end. I once again thank Schooey

& FGZ for the beers they sent me :chug: ( the only beers I got last year <_< )

I spat in all those bottles I gave you :rolleyes:

Back