Afl Supercoach 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate, I'll be busy with the kids tonight so yeah, if you can after 4:30 throw one in for me that'd be good. Goes for anyone else that feels like it as well. Just make sure its a shit team :lol:

I'll jump on when I get home and delete the non-conforming teams, and add dummies as I get the chance

Team of Port Adelaide players qualifies on both fronts. :lol:

Gold Coast finished higher on the ladder than them last year in their debut season so i have a tenner the Power will finish lower than both Gold Coast and GWS this year. Easy money.

Husky, Spacecapsule & Spiesy. Sorry guys I'm starting the kull. I'll do up a team now for the last spot and in half an hour if you guys haven't comleted your teams I'll have to out you. Bah, your mate has half an hour if he want in.

Have you had a beer already bah? :lol:

It's ok, so have I

All done folks. B1, B2 and B3 are the dummies. If you get done by them you owe us all a beer for being completely shithouse :lol:

hey I missed this, went to join up now and looks like i am too late, if someone can remove one of their dud teams i will be in.

Will do, give me a few mins

edit: done, you've got 45 mins

:rolleyes: Ok, I fecked up big time, I thought lockout was tonight, but it seems that's not the case. It's tomorrow night. So anyone on the list that wants in let me know and I'll remove the dud teams. I have Auskick sign up for my son tomorrow so it most likely wont be till after 1pm when I get a chance to do anything. Post in this thread.

Have you had a beer already bah? :lol:

It's ok, so have I
Ha ha lol. Funny thing is I hadnt at the time, I have since had several :). He probably would love me to hold him, truth be told, lol.

bah

Edit - thats happened to me before, you 'reply' to a quote and 'bam'it ends up being some random post from **** knows where. Has that ever happened to you ??

Also its only a partial lockout as follows:

7:20pm Saturday 24th March
All the GWS and Swans players are LOCKED at the opening bounce.

7:45pm Thursday 29th March
Now all the Richmond and Carlton players are LOCKED as well.

7:50pm Friday 30th March (Hawthorn Vs Collingwood)
EVERY PLAYER is locked when this game starts until the round is fully completed.

Edit - BUT you must have 30 players selected by Sat night, otherwise incomplete sides get turfed from leagues automatically.

Could you delete one of the dummy sides. Only completed my side this morning.
cheers

Done, apologies for my confusion :icon_cheers:

I've taken a fair few rookies in this year, most should get games and at least make me a buck. Left me with some $$ for big guns as well. Fingers crossed

made some good cashcow choices fromt he GWS list, I was umming and ahhing about Chad, be one to keep an eye on.

I forgot to select my emergencies, bloody hell

Pretty sure you can select emergencies if they are non SYD/GWS players?

yeah you can. I would have selected a gws player who scored 100+ though. Oh well, he'll be on the ground next round

yeah you can. I would have selected a gws player who scored 100+ though. Oh well, he'll be on the ground next round
Did exactly the same thing - but managed to get 1 as an emergency who is close to 100.
Nearly impossible to edit your team on a Galaxy S2 with bloody sausage fingers.

Back