Afl Grand Final 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiesy

Illmatic
Reaction score
Whilst my team (Tigers) isn't playing, and may be some time off making their next appearance in the Grand Final...

C'arn the Bloods! :)

First time in a couple of year smy team is a no show (pies man)

My betting is with Hawthorn 16+ points / Lance Franklin first goal / Sam mitchell, norm smith.

Although i hope swans knock them off.

First time in a couple of year smy team is a no show (pies man)

My betting is with Hawthorn 16+ points / Lance Franklin first goal / Sam mitchell, norm smith.

Although i hope swans knock them off.
Yeah, I think your assessment is pretty good. I'm with you, Hawks to win in a close one, but I hope the Swans get up.

I'm a hawks man. Hawks by 30.

Go hawkers!!!
Edit. We'd bloody well want to start capitalising on this work rate or we will run ourselves out of the game.

as a south aussie im a crows man,i am hoping the swans win so the cup does,nt go to mexico (victoria) :eek:

cheers.......spog..... and it begins ;)

logo_swan.jpg
and i normally support
TigersLogo.gif

Go the swannies, now for the Dogs to go down tomorrow.

as a south aussie im a crows man,i am hoping the swans win so the cup does,nt go to mexico (victoria) :eek:

cheers.......spog..... and it begins ;)

aahhhhhhhhhh so fine B) ...now for the 6 magic numbers in lotto....cheers...........spog.................

First GF (or full game of footy for that matter!) i've watched in years, enjoyed it - mainly because I had a couple of mates over for my daughters birthday in the morning - the american pale ale I had on tap went down a treat too :)

As a former Swans fan, I was glad to see them win. Thought the game was highly entertaining too.

My new club GWS Giants will hopefully be there in 5 or so years. We've got a shedload of midfield talent and a couple of good big men.

Thats afl finals. Best team on the day...

Ill go back to drowning my sorrows now.

Hawthorn is my team not that into footy but living here you have to follow someone. Swans were just too bloody good on the day hats off to them

The best two teams of the year played a fantastic game and it all comes down to the team on the day. Congratulations to the Swans on their win.

As a Hawthorn member I got tickets to the game so went along and I was/am gutted. I thought a prelim loss was bad. I though the 10 hoodoo Geelong losses were bad. Yesterday took it to a whole new level.

Raise my glass for a good match and a great season.

Carn the Hawks

Back