Afl Ahb Tipping Comp

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
AHB AFL Tipping Competition Details

Join now via Footytips

This years AFL AussieHomeBrewer.com tipping competition will be conducted via the Internet at http://www.footytips.com.au. To join go to the website, enter the below competition name in to the Find my Competition section.

Competition Name: AussieHomeBrewersAFL

You will also need to enter a password to access the competition. The password for this competition is:
Password: ahb01

You will need to create your own personal user name and password to enter your footy tips each week.

Competition Details:
Cost to Join: $ 0

Overall Tipping Comp Winner Prize: Maybe a beer VCD or two (unless someone else donates some prizes)

Organiser Name: Doc

For more information and for the complete set of rules, please go to:
http://www.footytips.com.au

DOC

Just signed up.

I am willing to donate a hand crafted, magnetic bottle opener that sits on the fridge for the winner.

DOH!

Cancel that because the winner will be me as i have just signed up...:)

Cool.

As a supporter of the team which has had the honour of being the first in season 2004 to slap Collingwood - I'm very happy to join !!

So, is there a prize for someone who comes last? Hope so, cos I'm in. :D

im going to join up.
i will even donate a prize for last spot.details later.
cheers
big d

We have 10 people signed up for the comp.
I've had two other members offering to donate prizes, and I'm donating one too.
One more donation and we will have a full compliment of prizes for the AFL comp.

Is anyone else able to donate a prize that is brewing related ?

PM me and let me know.

Beers,
Doc

Count me in Doc. I'll donate a prize as well (to be determined :blink: )

C&B
TDA

I'm In ... don't really have much to offer as a prize tho ....

I am in as well Doc , put me down for a prize as well , I don't know what as yet , I'll have to have a scout around

Power well if i join out just hand the prizes to me i came second last year at work and won it the year before so hand it over as you have all ready lost

and if i remember correctly jaz the power bombed out yet again.your not a closet lions fan are you <_<

Ok,
I'm in as well.
Haven't followed this game for a very very long time.
I'm one of those sour Victorian's who spewed bad when they made it national.
Good luck to all.

your not upset cause the cup now spends more time interstate are you johnno?

hey im in. it sounds perfect for me. FREE right??
joe

Not strictly brewing related - but I'll chuck in a Vintage Cellars cellar share to the prize pool. Normally you can get 12 (sometimes 24) European lagers for one of those.

Jazman

your so sure you'll win what about putting up a prize...couple of hundred kilos of grain , a grain mill?
After all your going to win it yourself :D :lol: :lol: :D

well batz i have no grain but will donate my used goat it a bit worn out and big d i aint no lions support just thee power and those crows have bombed out just as bad as the Power just drink more beer

a used goat.mmmmmmm :unsure:
your not a mason are you jaz ;)

Latest posts

Back