Advice For Final Gear Purchase!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunyips

Reaction score
Hello people,
Have spent the last 6 months (strict budget) accumulating gear. I now need and have saved for a 4 way co2 manifold. Gas in/beer out disconnects x 4, beer line going to two perlick 925 taps mounted on collared keezer. So would only two beer out disconnects do the job. Will have four kegs in keezer! I have the cash and am wondering if buying from the states would be the cheapest (I have time). Also if I do would the nipple on the disconnect need to be 1/4 inch for 5 mm silicon hose? This the last piece to my brewing puzzle before I buy some grain and yeast and begin brewing AG. Also I have a micromatic regulator so buying the right hose to go to manifold which will be mounted in keezer would be good.
Any help with suppliers and more advice on what and why i should buy, including line length ( 925's not flow control) will be greatly appreciated!!!
Todd

2 beer disconnects will be fine, as you can't use more than 1 per tap. Get all 4 gas disconnects though so you can have the spare kegs carbing and ready to go.

Also don't forget the check valve (non return valve)

Have a look at www.chicompany.net they should have everything you need (maybe not the taps).
There pretty reasonable with shipping too

If cost is an issue, you could use the plastic/JG type splitters to make your manifold:
add%20on%20kegging%20kit%20zencart.jpg

Does the free shipping apply to Australia?

Does the free shipping apply to Australia?

Although we can't offer free freight to international customers, we can offer a flat shipping charge that will cover the additional cost of us shipping your order to you anywhere in the world. Add this cost once per order regardless of the size of your order.

Add $28.75 International Priority Mail Shipping to my order

I bought the disconnects from the US, as it was much cheaper than from Australia.

Also, those splitters that Wolfy displayed are a pretty good, cheap manifold, but they don't come with NRVs so you'll need to add that in separately.

Also, those splitters that Wolfy displayed are a pretty good, cheap manifold

I ordered 4 of them on the weekend. Can't comment on them personally yet since I haven't received them (though I have read good things), but I love the idea of being able to expand eaisly later on when I add more kegs.

Back