• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

ADL, SA - FS Keggle Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeb

Reaction score
Mashbrew_kit_002.jpgMashbrew_kit_002.jpg[a
ttachment=52723:Mashbrew_kit_004.jpg]
Hi all
We have a mash brew kit for sale in Adelaide. Home built. Includes stand, hot liquor tank, lauter tun, mash tun, kettle with cooling coil and burner stand. No burner, as it has been recycled to a wok burner. Will throw in gryst mill for free. Needs to go to a good home, as not enough time to mash brew any more. Make me an offer. Min $120.- would be great. Photos available and attached. Come and have a look.We are moving house so have to clear some space.
Cheers, Jane 0414272926

Attachments

• Mashbrew_kit_004.jpg
    Mashbrew_kit_004.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 105
Great price. Maybe ask people to PM for details rather than including your number on a public forum though?

You can easily edit.

Def a good price... I might be interested in a few pieces of it if you don't have any joy selling it as one lot. But I'll wait as it would be great to see all go to a brewer who wants/needs it all to get underway.

Yeh excellent opportunity for some one wanting to make that step from BIAB and the price makes it seem less daunting.

Great price. Maybe ask people to PM for details rather than including your number on a public forum though?

You can easily edit.

.... or be prepared for calls from India, Nigeria... :huh:

But what if I'm working on a ship and can't make phone calls, but can somehow email and txt. I will arrange a courier to pick it and for your inconvenience I am prepared to pay 150% of the asking value.

bloody good price, I think it will be sold by lunch time

MOD Edit - renamed topic title, can remove your mobile if required Jane.

(Can you advise the suburb in ADL or are you in the CBD?)

View attachment 52722View attachment 52722[a
ttachment=52723:Mashbrew_kit_004.jpg]
Hi all
We have a mash brew kit for sale in Adelaide. Home built. Includes stand, hot liquor tank, lauter tun, mash tun, kettle with cooling coil and burner stand. No burner, as it has been recycled to a wok burner. Will throw in gryst mill for free. Needs to go to a good home, as not enough time to mash brew any more. Make me an offer. Min $120.- would be great. Photos available and attached. Come and have a look.We are moving house so have to clear some space.
Cheers, Jane 0414272926
Hi Jane
Will buy for $150 if still available.
Dave left a message this morning on your phone.

Regards
Callum

Hi all

The mashbrew kit has been sold - sorry to those that missed out!
Cheers,

But what if I'm working on a ship and can't make phone calls, but can somehow email and txt. I will arrange a courier to pick it and for your inconvenience I am prepared to pay 150% of the asking value.

bloody good price, I think it will be sold by lunch time

And the prophecy came true ;)

Latest posts

Back