Adjustable Gas regulator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aces High

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been out of the game for a little while and just firing things up again (so to speak)

I have been searching for an adjustable lpg regulator through my usual suppliers and can't seem to find anyone that sells them anymore.

Can someone please point me in the right direction

cheers

Aces

Keg King sell them, I have one, it works good.

Benn said:
Keg King sell them, I have one, it works good.
Are you talking an LPG regulator? I should have put "LPG" in my topic heading.

I looked on keg king and online brewing supplies and couldn't find one on either

ratchie said:
Yeah Ratchie,

that's the type of thing. There used to be a number of Aussie suppliers that sold these, but I can't seem to find any

Aces High said:
Are you talking an LPG regulator? I should have put "LPG" in my topic heading.

I looked on keg king and online brewing supplies and couldn't find one on either
Yeah mate adjustable LPG Regs at KK, there's always a box full. I think there about $10 each & 2 for $15 or something like that. I bought one to compliment my spiral burner, screwed it straight onto my 9kg BBQ bottle and have only good things to say about it.
KK are in the middle of renovating so all their stock has been temporarily moved to another part of the building, could be that the website is not 100% up to date. I'd give them a call if you can't find a suitable alternative.

Latest posts

Back