Adelaide Visit

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big d

Hopaholic
Reaction score
i will be in adelaide in a few weeks 16-21 nov and in discussion with wee stu and input from a few others have decided on a few beers on friday 18 at around 630 at the wheatsheaf in thebarton.
hope to see a few adelaide ahb members there for a chat over a few beers.im told they have a great selection on hand.

cheers
big d

big d said:
i will be in adelaide in a few weeks 16-21 nov and in discussion with wee stu and input from a few others have decided on a few beers on friday 18 at around 630 at the wheatsheaf in thebarton.
hope to see a few adelaide ahb members there for a chat over a few beers.im told they have a great selection on hand.

cheers
big d
[post="89009"][/post]​

Well I certainly hope to get there Big D.

Now do I understand this correctly ?

Open bar and you are collecting the tab? :)

Hope to catch up

Steve

Looking forward to it :)

*******!
I've got a show on.
Have an Emersons IPA for me :)

big d said:
630 am start chiller ;)
[post="89016"][/post]​

You know it isn't nice to confuse the older generation now don't you !! :)

If I get there at 6.30 am and no one is there I'll be so p!##ed by 6.30pm.

Will be there with Bells on. Look forward to catching up BigD.

They have plenty of good beer.

I got this off the Wheatie mail:

"Another full fornight of bands with some books and wine thrown in. Not to mention beer, whisky and a little TV at the end of the bar showing the cricket. That's about as 'plasma' as we get. Enjoy.
FRI 18th Monique Brumby $15 Monique Brumbys songs encompass elements of rock, pop, blues and soul that are, entertaining, emotive and thought provoking. Currently on tour supporting The Bangles.
PS: After extensive tasting of some lovely wines we have a new wine list. From Riesling to Grner Veltliner and Shiraz to Gamay, its all here. More info next time!"

no affiliation, just brew in their bottles, sit on their bar stools and buy their beer.

Hey BigD,

It's looking good for me to make it to the Wheaty - I'll probably get there for around 5:30, as it's not worth me driving all the way home and back in again.

I'll make sure there's fresh beer in all the taps for the latecomers :)

Look forward to catching up with ya

The wheatie... what a great idea! See you there, big d.

I've got a feeling about that date, so will consult with other half of my brain to check, but I'll do me best!!

Kai said:
The wheatie... what a great idea! See you there, big d.
[post="89076"][/post]​

would want to be a good venue kai else wise the person who suggested this place ;) will cop it.

cheers
big d

Big D,
It is a box-biters hangout. Sure you are tempted now!

Darren said:
Big D,
It is a box-biters hangout. Sure you are tempted now!
[post="89196"][/post]​

don't forget the pillow bitters either :unsure:

I thought about meeting this brew crew. Pillow biters...mmm... Sorry chaps only beer and clam sandwitches for me. Dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians, pint in hand. :D

Ive planned to be over for the sunday brew day, but i hear thats canned now.

Mite drop in for a pint and some chats, would be good to talk to a few more brew gurus.

We will see.

mudsta :beerbang:

pie biters?

or that sweedish bloke "LES BJORN" :p

DEL

Back