• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Adelaide Sale: It's All Gotta Go!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adamt

Too busy (lazy) to brew.
Reaction score
Long time, no post!

My brewing equipment has been laying dormant for a few years while on brewing hiatus for various reasons, and now it turns out I'm moving overseas so it all has to go! Only now have I realised how much crap I accumulated, and how ambitious I was with my purchases (as evident by the amount of unused gear).

Items can be picked up in the Western suburbs of Adelaide. Alternatively I could possibly deliver in the suburbs with arrangement.

Prices are guides only. If I've undervalued something and there are lots of enquiries, I might be cheeky and up the price! B)

SOLD
ITEM: Beerbelly 70L stainless kettle
MODS: Ball valve, Hopscreen, pickup tube (compression fitting).
CONDITION: Pot handles have rust spots, small pit in the lid of the pot. Pickup tube/hopscreen in very good condition.
ASKING PRICE: $200

ITEM: Crappy 40L(?) rectangular cooler mash tun
MODS: Crappy ball valve plumbed in crappily, but with a very nice Beerbelly falsie (as on website but no base plate)
CONDITION: A few drips from the ball valve but works OK as a mash tun, falsie in very good condition
ASKING PRICE: $60 - worth it for just the falsie

ITEM: S/S (Mashmaster?) 30 plate heat exchanger
MODS: SS316 barbs for wort in, water out. SS316 nipple and plastic garden hose attachment for water in. Brass thermowell, SS316 tee piece and SS316 barb for wort out, dial thermometer.
CONDITION: Very good. Used ~5 times
ASKING PRICE: $100

ITEM: "NASA" burner with stand
MODS: Medium or High (?) pressure regulator, will boil 50L no problems.
CONDITION: In working order, of course all the paint has burnt off so it doesn't look pretty!
ASKING PRICE: $60

ITEM: March 809 series pump
MODS: It has been wired, and comes with some SS316 barb fittings and a bracket, also with an RCD switch.
CONDITION: This is brand new (apart from wiring) and has never been used (apart from testing). Comes in original box even!
ASKING PRICE: $250

SOLD
ITEM: 19L Corny ball-lock kegs
MODS: I'll sell each with a set of QDs, some line and a bronco tap.
CONDITION: Like most cornies, a bit scrappy on the outside but are perfectly serviceable.
ASKING PRICE: $60 each, 2 available

ITEM: Harris 601 regulator (dual gauge)
MODS: Check valve fitting
CONDITION: Used, in working order.

ITEM: Celli Taps - Gold with ABS spout.
MODS: Each comes with a Shank adapter
CONDITION: Brand new. Still in box.
ASKING PRICE: $150 each, two available.

ITEM: Superautomatica Capper
MODS: Comes with a standard and tirage (champagne bottle) bell attachment
CONDITION: It looks terrible (oxidised) but functions fine.
ASKING PRICE: $25

ITEM: Refractometer
MODS: Comes in case, with some pipettes, etc.
CONDITION: Used but working fine.
ASKING PRICE: $40

MISCELLANOUS CRAP I DON'T WANT - make me an offer or I'll throw some of this in for free in with other purchases
100 can cooler
5L glass demijohn
Brew Belt
Unused yeast vials
30L plastic fermenter - GONE
Tubing - GONE
Airlocks
etc.

-------------------------------------

I haven't put any pictures up but I will upon request. A lot of the stuff is self explanatory anyway.

In an attempt to keep this as simple as possible, please PM any offers and only ask questions about the gear in this thread. I will post in this thread once each item has been sold.

-Adam

Please note that I'm also happy to post non-fragile things interstate.

Can no longer edit OP:

Plate chiller is SOLD

:icon_offtopic: cut and paste post into reply and then you can write next to what is sold

I'd like the 5L demijohn, (well I'd like some of the big ticket items too, but I'm out of $$ at the moment).

Long time, no post!

My brewing equipment has been laying dormant for a few years while on brewing hiatus for various reasons, and now it turns out I'm moving overseas so it all has to go! Only now have I realised how much crap I accumulated, and how ambitious I was with my purchases (as evident by the amount of unused gear).

Items can be picked up in the Western suburbs of Adelaide. Alternatively I could possibly deliver in the suburbs with arrangement.

Prices are guides only. If I've undervalued something and there are lots of enquiries, I might be cheeky and up the price! B)

SOLD

ITEM: Crappy 40L(?) rectangular cooler mash tun
MODS: Crappy ball valve plumbed in crappily, but with a very nice Beerbelly falsie (as on website but no base plate)
CONDITION: A few drips from the ball valve but works OK as a mash tun, falsie in very good condition
ASKING PRICE: $60 - worth it for just the falsie

ITEM: S/S (Mashmaster?) 30 plate heat exchanger
MODS: SS316 barbs for wort in, water out. SS316 nipple and plastic garden hose attachment for water in. Brass thermowell, SS316 tee piece and SS316 barb for wort out, dial thermometer.
CONDITION: Very good. Used ~5 times
ASKING PRICE: $100

CONDITION: In working order, of course all the paint has burnt off so it doesn't look pretty!

MODS: It has been wired, and comes with some SS316 barb fittings and a bracket, also with an RCD switch.
CONDITION: This is brand new (apart from wiring) and has never been used (apart from testing). Comes in original box even!

SOLD

ITEM: Superautomatica Capper
MODS: Comes with a standard and tirage (champagne bottle) bell attachment
CONDITION: It looks terrible (oxidised) but functions fine.
ASKING PRICE: $25

ITEM: Refractometer Yes Please - PM on its way. Muckinfuggle
MODS: Comes in case, with some pipettes, etc.
CONDITION: Used but working fine.
ASKING PRICE: $40

MISCELLANOUS CRAP I DON'T WANT - make me an offer or I'll throw some of this in for free in with other purchases
100 can cooler
5L glass demijohn
Brew Belt
Unused yeast vials
30L plastic fermenter - GONE
Tubing - GONE
Airlocks
etc.

-------------------------------------

I haven't put any pictures up but I will upon request. A lot of the stuff is self explanatory anyway.

In an attempt to keep this as simple as possible, please PM any offers and only ask questions about the gear in this thread. I will post in this thread once each item has been sold.

-Adam

If you've sent me a PM and I haven't answered it by now, it must not have arrived!

Lots of the stuff is accounted for now, here is what is remaining. The stuff in red is under negotiation and may be gone soon, feel free to PM me to get on the "waiting list" if the sale falls through.

-Adam

100 can cooler
5L glass demijohn
Brew Belt
Unused yeast vials

Here's what's left. Reduced prices!

Each will cost about $15 to ship interstate.

ITEM: March 809 HS pump
ASKING PRICE: $220
IMAGE: http://imgur.com/JNN1l.jpg

ASKING PRICE: $50
IMAGE: http://imgur.com/cFl3D.jpg

ASKING PRICE: $135 each, two available.
IMAGE: http://imgur.com/woqgZ.jpg