Adelaide Gathering

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll try and make an appearance, and i promise not to break anything... unless its kennys. :ph34r:

It looks like the perth guys are gunna try out do us guys. :eek:
So lets all make a good effort to rock up and show Bigd which state has the best brew community. B)

Jayse

well i already know jayse.will report back when i get back and i havent even left yet :blink: weird hey ;)
btw the enamel animal is go. ;)
have you told dave about the animal yet jayse? :ph34r:
hope his teeth are up to scratch. :lol: :lol:

big d

We will have to source some fresh hops for it Bigd then will have a session with it.
Plugs won't work because the beer will be cold so they won't break up like in hot wort in the hop back.
Maybe the Tassie goldings JM is always raving about.

Jayse

we will work something out for d day jayse
reckon it will take the enamel off a few peoples smiles at the g spot gathering ;)

Hmmmm reckon I will have to bottle my 8% IPA, 12% RIS and have the keg of the Coopers Pale ale brew from this Saturday. And mebbe a bottle each of my 12.1% spiced lager that is now 17months old and the mixed berry melomel, what the % alcohol on that is I don't know, 17-18% I reckon

Any idea when you will visit the Monk, bigd? Will be a mammoth tasting session!

Jovial Monk

nothing set in concrete yet jm but will pop in to visit you in the first week in adelaide.

why not make that a Thursday night

always something happening at the Monk Thu evenings

And some truly great beers (my own!!!!) and meads (ditto) to taste
Plan to take a taxi back to lodgings :)

Jovial Monk

Latest posts

Back