Adelaide Gathering

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big d

Hopaholic
Reaction score
adelaide ahb forum members
will be in crowland 7th june till 18th june .
will be going to visit grumpys,goliaths,jovial monks and probably the holdfast in no particular order.

anyway if anyone wants to get in on one of the venue visits or whatever and meet another northern brewer after the mighty batz world tour then join in and lets all have a great time .
im open to suggestions.
theres already quite a few brewers ive to meet.

cheers
big d

Too early to set a exact date but i'll put on a all grain brewday for your visit. everyones invited.
I'll have another quiter brewday too if you like so we can consentrate on grain brewing one on one sort of thing.

Iam looking forward too june very much.
I think i still have a functioning kidney after batz's trip.

Jayse

kidneys?????
i was kinda hoping to leave them behind while i went on holidays.
oh and my liver as well. ;) :lol:
these buggers know how to ruin a good session or five.

All vital organs seem to be allright i might have too test them out.
Just started with some oatmeal stout thanks too JSB.
which happened to find its way home to my place after BBD by a fortunate accident.
I think you'll have to hit the archer st hotel for a taste of alpha pale ale too bigd. mmmmm.

Jayse

Big D

looking forward to meeting you in June and i have already penciled the dates onto the calender to attend and to organise my chueffeur again

Jayse dont worry about the kidneys mate ya can afford to lose 1 kidney and still afford to have a drink ( i speak from experience here) just worry about wether its going to effect the liver

cant wait till the the Big D's tour

cheers and beers
ozdevil

Big D

You are welcome at the " Barossa BrewHaus"

:D

Gday Big D,
Whats another 1150 kilometre round trip to have a beer.
I have got the dates noted and I will do my best to catch you if I can;
Cheers

Yep lock it in Eddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
JSB

Looking forward to it guys. The venues won't disappoint and the brew day sounds like a plan and a half.

Unfortunately, I may not have too many brews in bottles at that time. Would a keg be ok? :chug: :chug: :chug:

hey Big D, will be good to meet ya and share a brew or 6, aslong as where we meet is "pr1me proofed" before hand, so no unfortunate law suits need happen :D

pr1me said:
hey Big D, will be good to meet ya and share a brew or 6, aslong as where we meet is "pr1me proofed" before hand, so no unfortunate law suits need happen :D
The only place that i can think of that is gauranteed "Pr1me Proof .......is Jail!"

:D

Might end up there after beers x 6, 7, 8....... :rolleyes:

Big D and Big Brewers, Particularly Jayse.

Saturday 12th June is pencilled in as BIG BREW TRIAL DAY.

The idea discussed on the day of the brew was that perhaps Jayse could bring his gear around to the 'G' Spot and do a demo brew.

We can bung on a bar-b-que as a reception for the big fella as well as get into the Irish Ale which, I might add after 4 days in the fermenter is smelling and tasting of something very special.

What do you all think? Can we firm it up?

Regards
Dave
Principal
Goliath Brewing Adelaide
www.brewgoliath.com.au NOW SSL Secure!

That sounds great, i'll do it for sure. B)
Right smack in the middle of winter, we better hope for a reasonble day. :(
What better brew to do than a oatmeal stout I reckon. :p
How long do you reckon it'll take us to knock the keg of irish git ale off? :chug:
not long at all i bet.

Hope to see everyone there maybe even get as many as BBD at 20 odd people.

So everyone come along to the G-spot welcoming for Bigd.
No exuses as is i'll have too wag a day off work myself.

Cheers Jayse.

sounds great guys.thanks dave.will be in touch.
im hanging out for cold weather whereas you guys will probably be sick of it by the time i get down there.

cheers
big d

I will try and get there for this one...

Don't know what it is about Goliath brew days - but I seem doomed to miss them :angry:

On a family scout camp in Blanchetown all that long weekend :ph34r:

Look forward to the photos, again.

Bast*rds !!! Doesn't anyone come to Sydney. Have fun guys. Wish I could be there.

Latest posts

Back