Adelaide, Drinks With Batz Tonite!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayse

Black Label Society
Reaction score
Just a heads up, yeah late notice but Batz is in town and we have a session planned for this afternoon/evening at brewboys.
Any and all brewers welcome to come down 151 regency road croyden park, bring a sample if you can.

Cheers
Jayse

Would like to make it but previous engagement jayse.

Try talking the old fart into coming around on Sunday :icon_drunk: !

C&B
TDA

I havent been to their tasting room in ages, and would be keen if I didnt have to work :( I did however get pretty drunk off their prospect pale ale at the prospect road affair!

Bugger! I wish I could make it, been keen to meet Batz for a while now! Is he over for a while?

I have cricket training, selections, then have to bottle a batch of beer for a work show tomorrow... no chance for me! :(

Phew, watch this Batz fella, he's got an industrial thirst.

tdh

Unfortunately I cannot make this... but next time I'm there I hope to see some Batz Brewery stickers strategically placed around Brew Boys :)

Bugger, would love to meet some of you guys and have a chat but shouldn't really bail on other plans. It's even tougher given that i'm just across the road at Regency TAFE at the moment....

you gonna go down phillip? im only up the road so ill make a trip i think.

bugger wish i knew this ealier mas i workaround the corner and would of went there today instead of tomorrow

you gonna go down phillip? im only up the road so ill make a trip i think.

i'm heading down now...just can't be there for that long...have to be back at home/work for the 7 o'clock checkins

Batz and Jayse together in the same room? Someone tell the brew boys to watch out.

just got back...didn't see batz though...good beers and good blokes though!

Cheers
Phil

Back