Adelaide Brewers And Winemakers October Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wee stu

wee stu's brury - hand made beers, award winning l
Reaction score
The latest meeting of the Amateur Winemakers and Brewers Club of Adeleide is happening tonight, Tuesday 3rd October, at the Clarence Park Community Centre, corner of East Ave and Canterbury Tce, Black Forest, from 8pm.

The beer competition is for kits, other than stout and Aaron has agreed to judge these to BJCP and ANAWBS standards. Bring your best kit beer (and 40c) to have it judged. There is even a medal for the winning beer, but you have to be a club member to win that.

Membership costs $25 per annum. Visitors are free, but if they keep coming back we expect them to join.

Bring along a beer to share (of all sorts, not just kits) over stories with fellow brewers.

Sam Hamlyn (Dr Gonzo to AHB regulars) is on the agenda to speak on making a good wheat beer. Given that Sam took out first and second place at SABSOSA for his wheats that should be worth listening to.

Sip on the entries from the wine competition and feast on the expansive ;) after meeting supper.

Seriously, if you live in the locality and have a few hours to kill, and better still a kit beer you would like a critical opinion on, come along.

PM or email me if you want more details.

Sorry for the short notice, sometimes I don't know where the time goes :p

Agenda? Who's agenda?
You might get a sip of the winning beer, but thats about it.
I have laryngitis you see.

i can imagine a speech from DrGonzo would be a little like a Marcel Marceau concert ;)
(a man of few words)

Latest posts

Back