Adelaide brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 31723

Reaction score
Hello,

Long time reader, recent commenter.

I'm in the inner NE of Adelaide and have been brewing for about 10 months and now starting to get the hang of it.

Big fan of winter and dark ales and not so convinced by IPAs but just drinking a Sierra Nevada Torpedo as I write this I think I am changing my mind.

Thanks

Why hello there!

I'm in the inner north adelaide myself! Welcome to the party! I self have only gotten into extract brewing in august and it was all thanks to the guys on here.

Dark ale fan eh? you chose a good type of beer to like, its harder to screw up a dark ale as opposed to a pale (in my experience anyway).

As for the IPA's keep your mind open..as with any style of beer the flavour possibilities are endless!

How are you brewing? Kit and kilo, extract or all grain?

Welcome!

I emmigrated from Adelaide a couple years ago. Beaches and festivals are awesome - pity about the summer and north of Grand Junction Road.

Adelaides heaps good - like good but better. lol

Try the Wheatsheaf Hotel behind the Ice Arena.

Hi, kit and kilo at the moment trying to get a stock up and managing temperature.

Regarding dark beer, it's exactly the reason I wanted to brew one, as well as liking them. I just opened a Morgan's Dark Ale with malt and dex and it's really good. I'm surprised. It's only just come out of two week carbonation.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Home Brewer

Back