Adelaide Bjcp Study Group

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Effect

Hop extract brewer
Reaction score
Hi there,

If you live in near vicinity of Adelaide (or are frequently in Adelaide) and would like to become a BJCP accredited judge, then please join in on the BJCP study group here.

Cheers
Phil

phil it is a dam shame that it is based on american beer and there respective styles
really when we think about it do we have to name all those traits of there name beers?
know what i mean sort of world seires baseball only played it one country

phil it is a dam shame that it is based on american beer and there respective styles
really when we think about it do we have to name all those traits of there name beers?
know what i mean sort of world seires baseball only played it one country

it does suck that the americans run it...I hear ya.

However, the course not only deals with the restrictive nature of their styles and their boring guidelines. It also will hone our palates and help us understand faults in beers. Basically make us more experienced brewers. IMO it will make us more experienced in brewing than if we were left on our own to find out for ourselves. Getting together with other brewers is always a blast as well. If you have another way that is more effective in getting us to such a level of experience (hopefully in the same timeframe) then, by all means, enlighten us.

Cheers
Phil

Back