Adelaide April Brewing Extravaganza

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dicko

Boston Bay Brewery
Reaction score
Hi all,

The Batz world tour has, if nothing else, provided the opportunity for us SA brewers and anyone else that is interested to attend a series of events that have been carefully planned around the dates available to us distant travellers.

I would like to use this new thread to compile a list of those dates and venues with times and basic details so that we all have it together at the time.
I have made this list from the info in many previous posts from this and other forums, and if I am incorrect in any detail, could the concerned people post the correct info on this thread,

List as follows:

DAY DATE VENUE TIME EVENT

Sunday, April 18th, Jovial Monks shop, ? AG Brew

Monday, April 26th, GMK's home Midday ? BBQ and social

Thursday, April 29th, Goliaths shop 5.30pm Drinks / nibbles

Saturday, May 1st, Jovial Monks shop ? Big Brew Day

Saturday May 1st, Goliaths shop ? Big Brew Day

Saturday May 1st Torrens Pde Grnd 11.00am Int Beer Festival

Sunday May 2nd Torrens Pde Grnd 11.00am Int Beer Festival

At the time there was talk of a get together at Grumpys and TDA mentioned about a brew day as well.
If I have missed any event or anyone wants to add to the schedule or include times or other info just post it up on here for all to view.
I have not posted this on Grumpys or Goliaths because of the respective other HBS involved.

I hope this may help all who are planning to attend.

Cheers

maybe some addresses to these events maybe wise for those who dont know where these events are being held... :)

and looks like we all are going to be rather busy drinking over the last few weeks of april instead of brewing :D

maybe i better organise my lady to be designated driver for all these dates :p :D

cheers and beers
ozdevil

TDA
Has too go away for work so this one will not happen while the Batz is in town , I contacted Grumpy sometime ago and he was keen to do something.
I have not got back to him , not many more days left , I will go up there for sure , really only 27th and 28th left !

JM's brewshop 18th
10 Duthy St, Unley
Ph 83733894

Goliaths brewshop 29th
238a BRIGHTON Rd , Somerton Pk
Ph 82940888

I can't post GMK's private addy , you should PM him ( and that's on 26th )

These guys will have to post kick off times

Cheers Batz

Batz
Thanks for that,
People should PM GMK with their intentions re Anzac day and he can give them the details then.
I would be happy in going to Grumpys on the 28th if you want to get a group together.
Cheers

Thanks for placing those addresses up :)

I am definately interested in the 26th at gmks so i will Pm him later

thanks anyway guys

cheers
ozdevil

Anzac Day is the 25th

GMK's 26th day after , still a day off

I'll email the grump

I was thinking of around 1-30pm kick off at my place...

PM me and i will give out addresses.

Also, my wife would appreciate you guys bringing a salad or desert and some meat, and maybe a chair.

Let me know what so that we dont double up too much.

I would appreciate some fine home brewed beers for the group to sample.

sorry guys can't come. I'm away with the army all week!

i can absoloutely positively guarantee i will be there for most if not all of these dates!

Sweet, i have that week off work so it will be drinking week, not brewing week for me!!!

Looking foward Batz, Catch you then

OK
Here's another one to get interested in , Grumpy's would like to have us on the 28th , 6.00 Pm

GT says he will have a Smoked Ale on tap and a full complement of beers to sample , pizza avaliable as well !

sounds good to me !

Batz

Just did'nt want this one to slip off the board before everyone in SA read about Grumpys :p

Yep! Sorry batz for the late reply:
GT if you are on channel I should be able to make that and it sounds good.
Consider this post as confirmation!
Cheers

jeez you guys have got some dates together count me in for most of them april 1st has a big clash but all sounds good.

iv'e mentioned to ken that if anyone wants to come and met at my joint on the morning of the 1st and crash here at my joint after the beer fest they are very welcome.

cheers jayse

Jayse,
I think you mean May 1st not April1st
Cheers

yeah mate sorry a month behind here.
thats may 1st

cheers jayse

BBB and batz i gather you'll both be in adelaide for a while from tommorow untill after kens on the 26th.

if so i see you have no dates set for this week coming up.
would you like to come around to my joint and brew?
or is next week all planned up with relatives etc?
anyway i'll see you both tommorow i presume.

jayse

Back