Adding Picture To Signature.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver

Silver
Reaction score
I've searched but can't find how to add an image to my signature. Have clicked "insert image" copied url but get no image. Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Silver

If you want to add your own photo or image to the sig, like the one I currently use, you will need to park it somewhere like Photobucket, which will give you an IMG CODE URL to link to it, then paste that into your sig.

Yep, this forum definitely needs more bloody pics in signatures. ******* best thing ever. :rolleyes:

I've searched but can't find how to add an image to my signature. Have clicked "insert image" copied url but get no image. Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Silver
Now you have the picture in your sig, you have to work out how to make it fill half the screen.

Pictures are so noob anyway. What you really need is half a screen listing: planned, currently fermenting, in secondary, kegged, currently drinking with each of your 8 taps listed of course. Each item, along with style, has to be given a name that means SFA to anybody else - e.g. "Grandad's Jockstrap Porter" or "olddogfinallydied APA" or "Vanessa's ex-lorikeet Stout".
Then fail to update your sig for six months.

Or change your settings so that signatures are not displayed, makes reading the forum much easier without distractions.

I was thinking about putting that ESB finest round ad as my signature, cos I LOVE IT! lol

And Geocitys was cool like face book! ahh the good old days!

Back