Adding hop sock to fermzilla

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Virgin_Brewer

Reaction score
I'm just about to ad 60g of hops to my fermzilla. Was hoping to add it to the little catchment tank on the bottom. How can i make sure that it doesn't get caught in the valve between the main tank & catchment tank ??? Any help greatly appreciated [emoji16] cheers

I have used the large metal teabags with no problems, a hop sock and used the collection container to use a NEIPA load of hops. With the first two I use magnets to hold them up out of the wort until hopping then release. Once cold crashing use the magnets to drag them to the side of the Fermzilla to close the valve, the metal balls are less hassle than a sock. I put some piccies on the faceplant site.

I'm just about to ad 60g of hops to my fermzilla. Was hoping to add it to the little catchment tank on the bottom. How can i make sure that it doesn't get caught in the valve between the main tank & catchment tank ??? Any help greatly appreciated [emoji16] cheers

Don't need to use the bag if adding to the collection container. Otherwise if using the bag, drop in from the top.

Latest posts

Back