AC/DC drummer in strife

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the tour is in jeopardy because two fans posted on a fan website? Love contemporary media and their legitimate sources.

Got to wonder if he's been on a bit of a downward spiral leading up to this.

Doesn't appear in AC/DC's promo shoot for their new album. Releases his own solo album called "Head Job".......... I mean, who calls a freaking album "head job"? Especially when your 60 years old, maybe if you're 16, ok.

In possession of methamphetamine and looks like he's been awake for a couple of weeks.

Wouldn't be surprised if Chris Slade has had a call from Angus.

Could be. I mean, who moves from Melbourne to NZ? That's just crazy talk.

NZ is prob the better option........at least the weather is more predictable

Didn't realise 'Head Job' existed, yikes! Can't give the bloke too hard a time, he did play on Powerage.

Staying up late on meth getting a bit paranoid may be part of this latest drama. Hope Phil works it out.

He (allegedly) paid a hit man to kill two people? He's got big balls. Dirty big balls.

The radio was breaking up a little this morning and all I heard was Rudd - meth - prostitutes. Boy was I excited!

This comes as a bit of a let down if I'm honest.

Plenty of Headjobs in the big house if he is convicted.

spog said:
Reminds me of that joke,(shortened version) New guy in prison sharing a cell with a hardened crim, hardened crim says, "Do you want to be mummy or daddy". Relieved the new guy says, "I 'll be daddy". Hardened crim says, "Good, come over here and suck mummy's cock".

spog said:
Yep, hope poor old Phil doesn't share a cell with a Love Hungry Man.

Oh dear, Rudd may be yet pay an uncomfortable price for those trademark cheeky double entendres and innuendos..

Black Devil Dog said:
Got to wonder if he's been on a bit of a downward spiral leading up to this.

Doesn't appear in AC/DC's promo shoot for their new album. Releases his own solo album called "Head Job".......... I mean, who calls a freaking album "head job"? Especially when your 60 years old, maybe if you're 16, ok.

In possession of methamphetamine and looks like he's been awake for a couple of weeks.

Wouldn't be surprised if Chris Slade has had a call from Angus.
Would Angus remember he had made the call though?

pcmfisher said:
Would Angus remember he had made the call though?
You're thinking of Malcolm.

A guy on the radio yesterday tried to link it to "Shoot to Thrill". I mean, come on, this is so obviously "Dirty Deeds" that even the Daily Telegraph successfully made the link.

mondestrunken said:
A guy on the radio yesterday tried to link it to "Shoot to Thrill". I mean, come on, this is so obviously "Dirty Deeds" that even the Daily Telegraph successfully made the link.
But there is nothing to suggest that he wasn't willing to pay market rates for a double whacking though

Latest posts

Back